Eleven

Damian

I was back at my office, I dialed the number I had written down and put the phone on speaker for Enzo and Andrea to also hear. It was picked on the first ring.
"Mr. Murray, it's Damian," I said.
"Oh, Damian Ferrera, do I want to know how you got my number or found me out?" Griffin said and laughed. "I did not expect anything less from you anyway."
"Mmh, it was still a pain," I said. "The reason I called you is, we would like to ally with you and your people, for future cooperation," I said and waited for his reaction.
"An alliance? With the Italians? That would be very good, I mean we could all be the most powerful among others." Griffin said, excitedly.

I went on to explain to him why we choose them and all the benefits we would reap from each other. We concluded the phone call and set up a date for our meeting with his men.
"Yes, that would be a good time, say hi to Enzo and Andrea, I have heard a lot about those two." He said.
"Mmh," I said and put the receiver down.
"What does he mean?" Andrea asked. "The man operates behind doors and he knows about us?"
"Andrea, he is a Mafia boss, what do you expect," Enzo said. Andrea shrugged.
"Well I hope it is a nice thing, I would not want to miss any opportunity with the pretty ladies." He added. Enzo shook his head.
"Talking about pretty ladies? How is your therapist Damian?" Andrea asked. We exchanged looks,
"I am not telling you guys anything about my therapy," I said
"That is not what we asked anyway," Andrea said.
"Yes, tell us something about her I mean we know what your therapy is all about," Enzo said, joining Andrea.
"I had told you that she is attractive, and if I was not in this marriage it would have been a different story," I said curtly.
"So are you going to divorce Marina?" Andrea asked. I nodded "What do you guys think?" I asked. "Just tell me your honest thoughts," I added.
"I think Marina is manipulating you. Why would she want to commit herself after saying you'll divorce her?" Andrea said and Enzo nodded.
"Or she could be on to something. Who knows." Enzo shrugged.
I knew she was trying to manipulate me, and that made the situation even worse. I do not love her anymore, and I am not attracted to her anymore.

I agreed with them, the meeting I had planned with Mr. Murray will be held two months from now, and I hoped that by that time Marina and I would have solved the divorce issues.
"I already have the divorce papers prepared by Robert," I said.
"How will her father react, they had been best friends with your father and he was really happy when the two of you got married," Enzo said.
"Yeah, I know but that is what I have decided and I am not backing down," I said.
"Anyway I would like to meet this therapist of yours, I think she is taking part in you not wanting to back down from your decision. And we both want the best for you Damian, you are still running the Mafia and we would want our boss to be fit in every aspect." Enzo said. I appreciated how they were here and the bits of advice they gave me. And I knew if something ever happened to me, the Mafia would be in good hands.

I met Andrea in training when I was twelve. Andrea was brought in by my dad, he was an orphan and he was out there in the streets and my father took him in, he treated him like his own son and we became good friends. Enzo's Mom was friends with my mom, she was later diagnosed with cancer which she succumbed to. I was five at that time and when we went to see Enzo's mom at the hospital with my mum, that is where I met Enzo.
"Why don't you go and say hi to him." My mother had said, and our friendship started there, till this day.
My other men were all raised in the Mafia, other fathers were friends with my dad and other business partners and that is how their sons came to join in with us.

Enzo and Andrea were both specialists in guns and also technology, and they both had good fighting skills. They were both given the same respect as I was.

Enzo and Andrea had left a while ago, and I was left alone to my thoughts and Myra filled my head. If only she was mine, I would like to smell her, taste her and feel myself inside her. I wonder how her touch would feel on my skin, and I longed to see that same smile she greeted me with every week. I sighed. She doesn't know what she was doing to me.

Lol, pervy Damian!

But I like where this is going, how about you?

Comment, share, and vote. Thank you.