Sixteen

Myra✨

Monday came quite quickly, it could be because I was on edge about how I was going to face Damian. I pushed the thoughts away during my session with Addison, and I was proud of myself for managing to focus on Addison only at that time.
I had a fifteen minutes break, I ordered my coffee and went to my office, just pacing up and down, until I couldn't anymore and decided to sit. I checked on the wall clock and it was time, a knock came on the door and, I stood up.
"Good morning Damian," I asked.
"Good morning Dr Myra." He said and sat down. I took out my notepad and a pen ready to start the session, I just wished that it would end well.
"Damian, the last time you were here, we were able to talk about what you expected at the end of our therapy sessions and..."
"Myra I would like to talk about what happened the other day." He said cutting me off. I placed the notepad and pen down and looked at him.
"I would like to know why you did that." He said. I sighed. It's better if we talked about it, it would be easier to avoid any awkward situations in the future.
"I just had so many things going on in my life, and when I did that I was just desperate," I said, he nodded.
Damian stood up from his seat and went to stand by the large windows and looked at the far distance. I also stood from mine.
"What do you want me to do? Myra." He asked, still looking at the far distance. I was quiet for a while thinking of an answer.
"I would like us to forget that, that ever happened Damian, you are a married man and I am your therapist, I could lose my job, if this went on," I said.
Damian turned around to look at me. "I cannot forget about it, Myra." He said and started moving towards me. I started moving backwards but I could not manage to take another step because my desk was on the way. Now he was standing just a few inches from me. He held my waist and lifted me, making me sit on the desk. He then caressed my cheeks and went on to touch my lips. I did not resist, I just sat still.
"What do you want me to do to you, because I cannot seem to get you off of my mind, Myra." He said slowly almost in a whisper. He moved his face closer and started by placing a kiss on my forehead.
"You are so beautiful." He said and placed another kiss on my nose. I could not think about anything except his touch on my waist and the butterflies, that erupted from his kisses.
"Let me kiss you." He said and looked at me, this was not right but I wanted it, I wanted to feel his touch, and since he asked me, why not. I nodded.
Damian nipped at my neck and I involuntarily gasped, I was not able to think, his mouth trailing along my jaw until it hovered over my lips. He kissed me softly at first and slowly but surely, with the intensity increasing, his lips parted my shaking ones. Slipping his tongue in, he sent tremors along my nerves causing me to feel wild sensations that I have never felt before. And even before I realized it, my hands were around his neck kissing him back, as his hands moved all over my back.

I drew back in an attempt to catch my breath, and we looked at each other, his hands went to my face.
"Myra," He said in a whisper. "You don't know what you have been doing to me since the day I came in here." He said. I removed his hands from my face and stood up from my desk and walked to the other side, giving us some distance. What I felt after kissing him was not normal. Was I attracted to him?
He said since he came in here? I have never gotten a hint from him during our sessions or it was because my professionalism came first.
"Damian, what have we done? This was all wrong." I said, realization coming in.
"Why didn't you resist then Myra?" He asked walking towards me.
"No, Damian just stay there," I said, holding out my hand. And he stopped abruptly. "I do not know why, I did not resist. I should have but I don't know why I let you continue." I said feeling my nerves shooting up.
"You are married, I am engaged, and you are my client, it's unethical for me," I said.
"I am divorced Myra, and I do not care about you being my therapist or if you are engaged." He said. "And you cannot lose your job, Myra I will make sure of it." He added. Just who does he think he is?
"Look Damian, you don't know how much my job means to me, and I cannot let you continue being my client, I will hand in a termination letter to my head, and you will be handed over to another therapist," I said. It had come to this and I couldn't let it continue, I have already done enough, cheating with a married man, putting my work at risk, and also disgracing Jordan in his absence.

Damian looked at me, and he shook his head.
"No, Myra you are not going to get rid of me that easily. I want you to think about it, about all that has happened and I will be waiting for your honest response." He said and turned to open the door. His eyes were on mine for a while before leaving. When he shut the door behind him, I let out a long breath that I was holding in and slumped on the couch.
Our kiss made me realize something. I looked at the ring on my finger, it was beautiful, I took out my phone and dialed Jordan's number.

Comment, vote, and share!

What will happen?