Twenty Five

Myra

It had been a week since I left that house. Damian and I had been communicating through texts and sometimes he would call me and ask how I was doing and if I needed anything. I had not seen him in person and to be honest, I missed him.

He'd told me about his involvement with Jordan or Griffin in the Mafia and I was even mad at Griffin. I had stayed with the guy for all those years and I didn't even know that Jordan was not even his name, we had dated and got engaged and he still did not have any guts to tell me anything and I was almost getting married to him. I was also very mad at myself.

Damian also was not an exception, I was angry at him for also not telling me about him earlier and also for just giving me a contract to sign so he could claim me as his property. I had thought I was his, not in the property manner, the way he called me my love or baby, or just how he took care of me and also made me feel comfortable, laugh, and also I felt safe with him. That was enough convincing that I was his.

I had heard a little about the Mafia stories but never in my life had I imagined I would have Mafia men as my romance partners, starting with Griffin and then Damian. I had an insight into what activities went on in the Mafia, like money laundering, drug dealing and maybe smuggling illegal things into the country.

Griffin did not come off as that type. It could be because he was far away from me every time. But what about Damian, Damian was with me every single moment and I did not pick anything out of the usual. Maybe I was just blind.

Damian told me that Griffin will for sure look for me and he might hurt me. He was right, the time he got violent with me, I knew for sure he would not hesitate to place his hands on me again. But I was not planning on going back to him, I was just glad I had Damian with me. He could and will protect me that is something I believe.

Damian, I sighed. I asked him to give me space to think about things. About the relationship, I was in with him. I wanted him and to be honest, I felt like I was falling deeply in love with him, and I wondered if he felt the same way. The both of us have been recently out of a relationship and I didn't know if either of us were ready to start a new one with each other. But I felt like I was, and me keeping the feelings inside was killing me.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and wore a summer dress with yellow and white flowers. I walked out of the house and went to the guard that Damian had placed for me.
The guard bowed when he saw me coming.
"Could you please take me to Damian?" I said.
"Yes, ma'am." He said and opened the door to the car for me.
I was just seated admiring the surroundings as we drove to the familiar place where I had stayed. The guard was sending looks at me through the mirror and it was uncomfortable.
"Do you have something to say?" I asked.
"I... Um. No, just you are very pretty." He said.
"Oh, th..thank you," I said and looked outside the windows, embarrassed.

After a short while we arrived at the cottage house.
"Thank you.." I said waiting for him to say his name.
"Santino, it's Santino." He said.
"Thank you, Santino," I said with a smile.
"No, problem but don't tell the boss I said that, I might get killed." He said grinning.
I nodded with a smile and walked to the house. I rang the doorbell and Damian came out after some time
"What is... Myra?" He asked, surprised and also confused. I nodded with a small smile.
"Are you okay, did something happen?" He asked checking beyond me to see if I don't know what.
"Noo," I said giggling at his gesture. "Can I come in?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, come in." He said. "You look amazing." He added making me smile. I had missed him. He closed the door. The moment he did, I just wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. He engaged me, returning the kiss passionately. I pulled away.
"I missed you," I said in a whisper and also breathlessly.
"Me too." He said and this time he brought his mouth down to mine and we kissed. He held me by the waist and I jumped to his arms still kissing. He carried me to the bedroom and gently placed me on the bed. He held himself up in all fours and I reached at his mouth placing a kiss and I urged him to lay down. He did.
I unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down. I took out his penis and put it in my mouth and worked systematically at it, his hands tugged at my hair and I felt him almost cumming so I moved away slowly.
"Myra." He said breathlessly and I smiled, I wanted to enjoy this and I did not want to forget it. I slowly began to undress him, removing every piece of clothing he had on.

Damian's pov

I was laying completely naked in front of her. She kept her clothes on. She only removed her pants. She then took my hand and brought it under her dress, my hand felt the warmth of her wet vagina and I placed my fingers inside. One, and then two, and she did not last long before I felt a warm liquid flowing. I was about to get on top of her but she stopped me.
"I'm in charge." She said and I smirked, I liked it and I wanted to enjoy this with her so I laid back. She removed all her clothes and got on top of me.

Myra's Pov

I held his penis and put him in, he groaned and I moaned, he felt deeper into me. I held down his hands and I liked the fact that I was in charge and he seemed to enjoy it. I kissed him and trailed my kisses on his chest, kissing every muscle on his chest before beginning a slow rotation of my hips, I repeated the rotation slowly and his hands went to my waist.
"Yes, Myra, you are doing great." He said breathlessly. And I continued, I felt his erection grow larger and harder inside of me, and it was a sensation that was amazing and it went beyond and further simple sexual pleasure.

I couldn't get enough of him and I wanted him in me all the time and I wanted to feel the ache again though I was tired and sore. He too seemed like he wanted it and so he bend me over on the bed and we did it all over again. I sucked him, and he licked me, he made me sit on his face, and I made him cum on my stomach, and by the time night came, we were both worn out but enjoyed every moment of it, and we just laid there cuddling, breathing heavily and soon enough the both of us went to sleep, a peaceful night rest.

What do you think about this chapter and the events?

Comment and vote!