28 - Another Chance

Hoseok pov

"I am gonna miss my baby so much," I pouted as I hugged Minseo closer to my chest. "Aish, stop it, Hoseok, you'll be away for just 2 weeks," Soomin shook her head, laughing. "You're not the one leaving ," I glared at her with the pout still on my lips which erupted another round of laughter from her. "You whining here is going to do nothing, and you guys are going for your concert! Aren't you excited about it?" She exclaimed, clearly trying to change my mind "Yeah, I am very happy about the concert, but I am gonna miss you both. And because of the time difference between LA and here, I can't even talk to you both properly for 2 weeks."

She let out a sigh, "you will get to meet us soon, don't let this ruin your mood for the concert," she said as she walked to us and sat beside me on the couch. "Yes, appa, go and start getting ready, you have a flight in a few hours. Have you packed everything you need? If you don't go now your boss is gonna come and scold us for holding you back," Minseo giggled.

"My little girl, I am gonna miss you so much, be safe ok? And eat well, don't give your mother a hard time. And in school beware of your surroundings, don't be alone at any cost, always have your friends with you, ok?" I lectured her, ever since the news about my relationship got out, I have been very worried about Minseo's safety.

"You have been saying this everyday, Don't worry so much. My school is highly secured, you know all influential families kids go there so the school themselves provide a lot of safety. Plus you too have assigned guards now. I am totally safe ," she smiled at me, and that smile is enough to ease me and put my worries to rest. I placed a kiss on her cheek and she did the same before she went to her room as her phone started to ring.

I turned to Soomin who was already looking at me, "take care, Soomin. I know few of the fans have been following you around these days so you too stay safe. You have increased your security right?" I said, holding her hand "It will be hard for me to even check on you guys while I am away, let alone take care of you both and that worries me" she softly smiled before intervening her fingers with mine.

"Don't worry, Hoba, we both are perfectly safe. And yes, I increased my security last week. No one can enter my building without their permit card. Stop worrying so much and go enjoy. When you come back we are gonna spend Christmas and new year together with your family, remember? Minseo has been very excited about it," she grinned at me, her thumb softly rubbing the back of my palm. "I too am looking forward to it. I will get going now, take care, be safe, call me if you need anything," I said, getting up, still holding onto her hand.

"You too. Have a safe journey. Text me once you land there," she said, squeezing my palm and walking me till the door. I place my hand behind her head and pulled her in, placing a peck on her forehead, "bye," I mumbled, "see you soon," she smiled at me.

When I reached the dorm the boys were all already ready with their luggage.

"Hoseok! Where were you?" My manager scolded me as soon as I entered the dorm, making the members snicker. "I was at Soomin's hyung-nim, I will be down in a few minutes," I bowed and ran upstairs as he shook his head.

I have no idea what is going on between me and Soomin, it feels so natural and right to show physical affection like holding hands or pecks on forehead or cheeks. We sometimes even cuddle while watching movies with Minseo. It's like we both are back in a relationship though we obviously aren't. Maybe I'm reading too much into us being comfortable around each other. I can't assume that she still has feelings for me like I still do. But I decide to not ponder over it much, I know pointing it out will only make it awkward, which I don't want at all, so I'll go with the flow.

"I see you and Soomin are getting close these days, what's going on between you two?" Yoongi hyung asked. He was sitting next to me on the flight while the other members were either sleeping or eating. "I am surprised you aren't sleeping," I chuckled, "and I don't know, hyung, maybe she just feels comfortable with me? Like an old friend way?" I sighed.