FOURTEEN

It was the next year and Catalina was on her summer break

It was the next year and Catalina was on her summer break. Daniel, who was also on his summer break from formula one, had contacted her and they set up summer plans with their friends to ibiza. She knew his friend Jules was coming which she was excited about because it's been a while since they've met in person and she just really liked his personality. And wherever he goes, his godson Charles follows. (He totally didn't beg Jules to let him go with them because he had a tiny crush on Catalina, not knowing it was his future teammate's girlfriend.)

Carlos was currently in the shower while Catalina was trying to find an outfit but failing. When she decided on a matching two piece and put the skirt on, Carlos came out the shower with a towel wrapped around him and his hair dripping. He smiles at her and leans in for a kiss. They separate from the kiss and he takes the towel off putting his outfit on, aware of the staring girl.

"You're staring." He smirks at her through the mirror.

"It's a good view." She says not embarrassed at all, knowing he does his fair share of staring as well.

Two can play that game.

When she knows for sure he's done and turn around to look at her, she bends down to pick up her shoes, purposefully making her skirt slightly ride up. His eyes darken with lust and tries to move his eyes away from her figure, but it like she put a spell on him and was forcing him to stare.

He bites his bottom lip and can feel his pants tighten when she finishes putting her shoes on and acts like nothing happened. He knew she was teasing him, which was turning him on even more as they haven't been very active these past months and was sexually frustrated. Catalina walks up to him with a sweet innocent smile. "Having trouble there?" She looks down to see his very obvious hard on and smirks at him.

Deciding to push him even further, she puts her hand on his throbbing dick, making him groan. The fact that she was touching him through the fabric of his shorts and already making him a mess, was embarrassing he thought but he couldn't think about that right now. Knowing the effect she was having on him, she puts her hands on the waistband of his shorts, moving them down slightly. Carlos quickly grabs her hands looks at her through is long lashes. Both pair of eyes full of lust and her lips part slightly.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish now darling."

"Who says i won't be able to finish?"

That was all it took for him to pick her up and set her down in front of the mirror. Legs still wrapped around his waist, she pulls down his shorts and boxers and he pulls her skirt down. They spend the next moments in complete lust and love as their sweaty bodies collide in hot passion not caring about anyone else right now, just the two of them.

Catalina and Carlos walk down the stairs after fixing up their appearances and see a smirking Daniel waiting for them. "Really? You guys couldn't keep it in your pants for just a couple hours?" His tone full of amusement.