TWENTY SIX

January, 2017

January, 2017

"Good morning Sofia! How's your leg today?" A few weeks ago Sofia had torn her hamstring leaving her to be out for the next few months and she'll be doing some rehab to get her leg back in shape.

"Same as the other days Cat." She grumpily replies as Catalina walks into the rehab room to check in on her. She had just finished her session in the gym after spending a few hours in there with Cristiano and a few others.

"Sorry...just wanted to see if you were busy tomorrow." She was used to her snappy tone at her by now and sat down next to her in a chair.

"Depends on what you're about to invite me to."

"Well my little sister is walking her first runway tomorrow here in Madrid and my family and i are obviously going to support her—"

She missed the way Sofia rolled her eyes as she kept talking until she finally got to the point.

"Please get to the point already."

"Um yeah sorry, i just wanted to invite you to watch with me. If you're not busy that is."

Sofia thought about it for a few moments before finally nodding her head. "Yeah okay, i'll come."

Catalina smiles at that and becomes excited that they can hang out again, as Sofias been very distant these last few months.

"Perfect! Yay! I'll let them know to save you a seat next to me, and i'll quickly get out your way here. Good luck with the rehab." She quickly leaves the room and walks back out for training out on the field with her teammates.

"Heads up Lina!" She hears and whips her head to the left to see the ball coming towards her. The girl takes a few steps back to stick her foot out and catches it to kick the ball back to them. She hears cheers from the group as Toni Kroos kicks the ball into the goal.

She slightly laughs as she runs over to the group to join in on their game until the practice is over and bids everyone goodbye.

She drove back home to see the whole family at her and Carlos' house. Piñon came out the house running at her full speed and she bends down to pick the little puppy that Carlos had brought home months ago.

The girl had been shocked at first that he just brought home a puppy and didn't ask her first (even though she would have said yes anyways) and she formed a quick bond with the little puppy. Luckily, the pup didn't mind the horses being at the house either and loved running around their backyard with the three horses.