EIGHTEEN

May 24th, 2014

May 24th, 2014

It was the day of the champions league final. Real Madrid had made it again to the finals and this time, Catalina would take part of it for the first time ever.

After an incredible performance for the champions league season, Catalina was ecstatic to be playing in the final for her first time since joining Real Madrid. Winning the Champions League was every footballers dream. And it was even better that she got to live her dreams with her family and friends. And of course the one person who's supported her throughout the entire process, Carlos Sainz.

Catalina was talking to Sofia while they were warming up together. The two have gotten really close and Lina has always gone for her for any kind of advice when she needed any. Whether it was how to deal with hate, or relationship advice, not that she really needed any at all. As the oldest sibling, Catalina felt like she didn't really have anyone besides Blanca to go to for advice and was appreciative to have been able to see her a big sister.

"Is Carlos coming to the match tonight." Sofia asks as Catalina kicks the ball into the goal.

"Yeah, he'd mentioned something earlier about coming." Lina grabs a towel to wipe off some sweat as it was starting to get hot and fixes her ponytail.

"I'm happy that you guys are still together, you guys are cute...But don't you think that he can be a distraction sometimes?" She says casually making Catalina give her a weird look but she didn't notice.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh don't look at me like that! I'm just saying you guys are always attached at the hip every second after a game or practice. You guys are practically dependent on each other and need each other every day as you guys did also grow up together. And it doesn't help that you're a footballer and he's probably going to be an f1 driver soon."

"It might be better to have some alone time for you and grow as a person away from him." She shrugged and passed the ball to Catalina, who remained silent at her words.

"And what happens when you guys are worlds apart from each other? What if you guys don't even last? I had a guy who was my childhood love and he lead me on to believe that we'd be together forever and when we broke up, it tore me up inside. I just don't what the same for you." Catalina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and gave her a questioning look.

"No offense, but Carlos and I's relationship isn't like yours. It's not toxic or anything and we've known each since forever."

"Woah, down kitty. I'm just saying no couple spends every waking moment together. Maybe you should go out more and make new friends. I don't want you to be distracted for upcoming games. And if you go out more, you'd get to hang out with me! Now doesn't that sound like fun!"