THIRTY SEVEN

linafernandez has posted a story !

~

It's the tenth anniversary that Carlos and Catalina have been dating. Wanting to do something special and romantic for her, he bought them both tickets to the Maldives for just the two of them, for two weeks.

Catalina had always had a fear of flying and was sitting next to Carlos, as he held her hand and was rubbing the back of it while he was on the phone. She knew she would have to overcome flying with her job but it never got any easy everytime she stepped on one. She was just lucky and appreciative of the fact that her father had private jets and they could fly easily.

Once Carlos finished his phone call he threw his arm over Catalinas shoulder. "How are you feeling, hermosa?" He kisses her temple.

"I'm alright. Doing better than usual since you're here with me."

"Just don't focus on the flying, just think about all the fun things we can do in just a couple hours while we're sipping margaritas on the beach together." He pulls their heads close together, so his head is laying on her while she looks for a playlist to blast music to.

She hums happily when she finds her taylor playlist and turns on the 1989 album making Carlos groan.

"Oh don't even, i know you secretly like this album. Don't even try to hide it." She gets up and fetches them some drinks from the mimi fridge and tosses one to Carlos.

Instead of sitting down like earlier, she put her head on his lap and he ran his fingers through her hair to help her fall asleep. He never did mind when she fell asleep on him when they were cuddling, because it told him that she was more comfortable sleeping with him around.

He bent down a little to give her another little kiss and she smiled, turning over to kiss him back. "Go to sleep mi amor. I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Te amo, Carlos."

In just a few hours later, the couple had finally found their villas for them and Catalina was in love with the place. She went inside their home for the next two weeks and squealed in happiness of the place.