TWENTY SEVEN

Catalina was currently getting ready for a youtube video for some spanish account for youtube

Catalina was currently getting ready for a youtube video for some spanish account for youtube. She wasn't sure what exactly they were doing, but she knew her partner is Marc Marquez. While Nico, who also agreed to do this as he was back home for a while, is Alex Marquez's partner.

She had met the Marquez brothers years ago along with Carlos as Marc and Alex race in moto gp and Catalina had found out Marc was a Madrid fan, making her like him even more. When she was done, she walked into the room where she Marc waiting patiently while on his phone.

"Hey Marc!" She happily walks over to him as he smiles and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Bambi, you look fabulous as ever! How's Madrid treating you?"

She takes her seat beside him and smiles at the mention of her team. "Really good! I don't want to sound too cocky or conceded, but i think i get better every year. I mean i do have more goals than Cristiano right now so..." She jokily adds the last part in. She knows that Cris will always be the best male player out there in her opinion. And just because you have more goals than someone else, doesn't mean you're suddenly the best.

"Little miss stargirl is stepping it up now, huh?" He smirks over at her and she winks at him.

"Oh you know it."

"Know what?" Nico questioned as he and Alex finally walk out.

"That Bambi and i are going to kick both your asses at whatever we're doing here."

After a few minutes of the foursome bickering at each other over who's going to win, the workers start setting everything up and explaining the rules to them. Basically all they had to do was answer the questions correctly to get a point. Catalina and Marc are on one team, and Nico and Alex on the other.

They walk over to a little round table where there was a red buzzer for the teams to hit when they think they have the answer. Lina stood between Nico on her right and Marc on her left as her and Marc did their team handshake. Hopefully the questions wouldn't be too hard for them as they were about their careers so far for their sport and the spanish culture.

"What year was Real Madrid founded?"

Catalina quickly threw her hand at the buzzer first, as did Alex and Nico, which caused her hand her get squished under their muscled hands. She cradled her hand as she started arguing with Nicolas. "My hand touched it first!" She claims and they let her answer it.

"1902!" The girl gets their first point and her and Marc cheer. "I think Nico might have just broken my hand." She put her hand up to the camera.