ELEVEN

Catalina and Carlos were invited to another grand prix by their new good friend Daniel and Lewis had promised to introduce her to Sebastian

Catalina and Carlos were invited to another grand prix by their new good friend Daniel and Lewis had promised to introduce her to Sebastian. Her and Lewis had gotten a lot more closer after her barcelona match as he knew all too well how she felt being called all those names for the color of her skin.

They both had went with Carlos' cousin, Caco and Carlos sr and they were currently walking around until Lina heard her name being called. She turned around and saw Lewis walking over to her with Seb at his side and she smiles toward the two.

"You guys go ahead, i'll catch up." She tells the sainz men who nodded and reminded her to text them when she was done. Carlos leans over and pecks her lips as they hug each other.

"I love you, be safe my love."

"I love you darling, have fun." They give each one last kiss as they go their separate ways and she heads toward Lewis and Seb, who she was excited to meet but nervous.

"Hello Lewis, it's nice to see you again!" They give each other a hug and when they separate she makes eye contact with Sebastian.

"Seb this is Catalina i was telling you about, and this is Sebastian Vettel."

Catalina puts her hand out for him to shake, but Seb just brings her in for a hug.

"It's nice to finally put a face to a name, i've heard so many great things about you from Hamilton and Ricciardo."

"It's nice to meet you, i've been a fan of you and Schumacher for so long now!" Catalina lets out and instantly internally cringes at how she's sounds like an obsessed fan.

Seb just smiles sweetly at her.

"Lewis over here told me how much of a fan you are, so i decided to give you something." He pulls a bag out from behind him.

Catalina just looks confused on how she didn't even notice there was a bag behind him and looks over to Lewis who just smirks at her.

She takes the bag and opens it, and inside is two custom made shirts made from Sebastian and Micheal and she lets out a gasp when she sees that they're both signed by them and has a note from Schumacher.

She thanks him over and over and practically throws herself into his arms to hug him which he gladly accepts.

"I don't know how i'm ever going to thank you enough for this."

"Well you could always invite me to your football matches as i've heard from Daniel that you play for Real Madrid." He suggests and Catalina nods her head over and over again.

"Done. You can every ticket i'll get, i'll even get you the best views in the stadium."

Seb laughs, but gets interrupted by a loud mouth australian who overheard her say he can have every ticket. She looks to her left and sees Daniel and another male probably about the same age or a few years younger and three younger teens following the two older men.