TWENTY TWO

November 29, 2015

November 29, 2015

It was Carlos' last race of his first season and they were in Abu Dhabi. She was able to invite Nico as he was on Christmas break away from Dortmund and the two of them were walking behind her siblings, so they didn't get lost.

"Lina! My favorite little spaniard!"

"Oh god...why is he everywhere?" Nico mutter to her as she laughs and nudges his side with her elbow.

"Daniel!" She return his hug and the two boys do their typical bro hug. While they pretend to hate each other and fight over Catalina as their best friend, they actually enjoy each others company.

"How was your birthday? Sorry i couldn't come over to celebrate with you." The three of them start walking towards the garages.

"It's fine, i totally understand Daniel."

"I least you got an invitation...i wasn't even invited." Nico saltily adds and glare at Catalina.

"Oh please yes you were. You turned me down because you were too far away in Germany. Speaking of, how is dortmund? Any new best friends to replace me with yet?"

"Yeah, any hot girls yet?" Daniel smirks and Nico rolls his eyes knowing Daniel has been trying to find him a girl these past months. "Replacing Cat, i can understand, but surely you have a girl now."

Catalina whipped her head toward Daniel and smacked him his arm. "Excuse me, are you my friend or his now?"

"Well since you asked..." Daniel wrapped his arm around Nicos shoulder and brought him closer.

"I'm going to where the winners are, like Lewis. Not that you know what that's like Daniel. Have fun spending time with the jealous losers in redbull Nico!"

"Wait take me with you! I wanna see Lewis too!" Catalina laughs as the australian was now alone and they went they're way to the mercedes garage.

"Damn you Hamilton." Ricciardo mutters to himself and continues his way.

~

linafernandez has posted a story !