SIX

April 17, 2011

~

Today was an exciting day for both Carlos and Catalina. They each had vip passes for the the formula one grand prix, and Carlos especially was excited.

Carlos was obviously a huge fan of Fernando Alonso, while Catalina wanted to meet Micheal Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, and Sebastian Vettel. She wouldn't even mind if she met Daniel Ricciardo. Lina thought that the Lewis was brave to step up while being the only black male and thought he could do great things in the future.

Even though Daniel had debuted this year, she had heard about him from her parents and her little sister may have a crush on him. But it's really hard to not be intrigued by that beautiful smile he has that just instantly draws you in.

Their plane had landed and the two families headed to find their hotel. Catalinas parents were quite well known throughout the world, her father was also a professional football player but had to stop due to an injury, which led to him meeting his now wife. Her mother was the 'it' girl of her time, everyone wanted to be her or be with her. She modeled for the finest brands, did catwalks all the time, and still managed to keep her business running, even though her parents now share the business.

When it was announced that they were having their first baby girl, everyone immediately was ecstatic and wanted Catalina to be like her mother. Instead she grew up more like her father, disappointing most people as football was a "men's sport." Most people now don't even like the rule change where men and women can play together, let alone play football at all. And because of all that hate, Catalina has always felt this weight on her shoulders that she had to be the best of the best.

It definitely doesn't help that her parents were so
famous, so everywhere she goes with them, there were bound to be paparazzi following them.

Which is what is happening right now.

She was holding her little sisters hand trying to keep her away from the camera while they swarmed the families yelling out questions.

"What does it feel like to play for Real Madrid at 16?"

"Is this your boyfriend Catalina?"

"What are your secrets to be so beautiful?" An old man had asked the 16 year old that and she immediately felt uncomfortable, so Carlos wrapped her up from under his shoulders.

"It's rumored that Nicolas Alexander is your boyfriend? Any comments?"

"Carlos how would you feel if she was cheating on you?"

"Don't you have to be fit to play football? Are you planning on working out these next few days?"

"Why didn't you stick to being a model like your mother?"

After finally escaping the paps and successfully getting into their hotel they settled down while
Catalina took a deep breath from all those questions. Her dad had comforted her and told her to not worry about those nasty comments as he didn't want her to get in her head too much. A huge flaw that Lina would say that she had, was that she's an over thinker and the tiniest comments will make her feel bad about herself.

Her and Carlos go to their shared room, and she just lays down on her bed and Carlos joins you.

"I'm really sorry about the paps earlier, i would've warned you beforehand and i should've known myself that they'd be there and i'm really truly sor-"

" Woah slow mi niña bonita my pretty girl, it's okay, I totally understand. You couldn't have known they'd be here right as soon as we got here."