THIRTY ONE

Catalina was currently home alone fixing herself a some healthy brunch while waiting for Carlos to return home

Catalina was currently home alone fixing herself a some healthy brunch while waiting for Carlos to return home. He said something about him filming for his drive to survive show and how he's going to have cameras following him around all day. She didn't mind the cameras on her, just as long as they get her good angles.

She was outside playing with Piñon and her horses when Carlos had returned home with the camera men following him even though they were turned off. He was confused when she didn't see her around anywhere in their home anywhere, but smiled when he eventually found her coming in the house with an excited Piñon trotting through the house.

"Hey! When'd you get home?" She leans up and kisses him.

He wraps his arms around her back and waist as she slides his plate over to him. "Not too long ago. I was looking for you in the gym because that's where you're usually at nowadays and then you came inside."

As they were conversing with each other, Carlos had told the camera men where to set up the cameras. The main places they would be recording were probably just their home gym and the outside area anyways. They didn't want to intrude on their personal lives, just their work lives so they wouldn't be showing much of their home hopefully.

The last thing she needed right now was people trying to find her address and breaking in.

"Okay i have to go film now but you're welcome to join me in the gym." He leaves his seat and kisses her cheek and she smiles.

"Yeah i'll probably join later. I still have to make a few calls." He smiles at her and walks away down to their gym while Catalina gets her phone out. She sees multiple messages from people from her friends, but one specifically caught her eye. Sofia.

The two still haven't talked to each other since their argument and while a part of her knew Sofia was in the wrong and started the whole argument, the other part wanted to be the bigger person and just apologize to Sofia so they could forget it even happened. Catalina knew she couldn't expect Sofia to know what she was going through. She's never had to face the wrath of racism like Catalina and every other black person has, but she still hoped that she would've had her back like the others. But Catalina knows that the racism comments wasn't Sofia's fault and she couldn't fault her for that.

Catalina hesitated before clicking off her contact and decided against calling her back. She'll see her tomorrow at training and maybe the two could talk there.

When she was done with everything that needed to be done, she got changed into her black nike sports bra and some matching leggings and met Carlos downstairs. He looked up from where he was laid back and lifting the barbell above him when he heard her footsteps coming into the gym room.