THREE

February 22nd, 2011

~

realmadrid had posted !

liked by cristiano, carlossainz55 and others

realmadrid: Please welcome our youngest player at 16 years old to sign for Real Madrid! Welcome to the club Catalina Fernandez!! 🤍

user1: didn't she play in the real madrid academy?

user2: shes 16??

realmadrid: Catalina will be taking up the number 10 as her jersey number!

user3: as in THE famous Fernandez family? i bet her parents paid her way in

linafernandez: happy to be here!!
↪️realmadrid: 💜💜

~

Catalina Fernandez had finally made her dream come true! Real Madrid has now officially signed her and she has become the youngest female ever to sign for any club. And on top of that, she would be playing with THE Cristiano Ronaldo as well.

She was excited that she had the opportunity to play for such a big club like Real Madrid at such a young age, but she also nervous as hell. She didn't want to let her team down because she wasn't as experienced as they all were. Playing professionally is different than playing in the academy with your school friends, and she knew all the fans would expect great things from her if they signed her at sixteen.

It was her first day of training for the club and she felt like she could throw up her entire breakfast she ate this morning. She had already said goodbye to everyone and drove herself to the stadium. Carlos unfortunately was away with his cousin and father for his racing but he had texted her good luck.

She had already met a few of her teammates from when she was doing media duties with the workers to announce her joining. She started walking into the training grounds and already spotted a few teammates, and they had spotted her.

"Ah you must be the new player, it's nice to meet you!" She recognizes the man as Sergio Ramos.

Beside Sergio, was a few more players like Karim Benzema, Modric, and Sofia Thomas.

Those four were really welcoming and Catalina really appreciated it. They could obviously tell she was nervous but they couldn't blame her, she was playing with professionals at 16. They had helped calm her nerves down tremendously and basically gave her a rundown about training when suddenly Sergio called out for Ronaldo.

When she heard the mans footsteps, she immediately felt like throwing up again. She had of course idolized him when she was younger, and now she's playing with her idol.

"Hey Cris, this is Catalina Fernandez —" Sergio was cut off by Cristiano himself.

"You're the new signing that our coach talks so highly about already, correct?" She felt like fainting in that very moment because Ronaldo knew who she was.

"Uh, yes th-that's me, it's very nice to meet you!" She said in an overly excited tone in her very thick spanish accent.

She slightly stuttered as she put her arm out and Ronaldo happily shook it and he welcomed her to the team.

Finally the coach came out and introduced Catalina to the rest of the team and everyone welcomed her nicely. The girl could tell that this team was like one big family and hoped that she could fit right in.

She had surprised not only herself for her first training day, but most of the team. They hadn't expected her to come out and perform that talented, but they loved it. They could see why their coach chose her now and they thought she could bring great things to the team.

Day one of training was over and Lina was exhausted. She was currently in her locker rooms talking to Sofia about her horses as they learned they had that in common. The spanish girl had a feeling that the two of them could be best friends here in the club.

She was walking to her car now before she was stopped by a voice she recognized all to well. Cristiano Ronaldo.

She was shocked that he had stopped her of everyone but still forced herself to turn around just as he walked up.

"I just wanted to say that you did great out there today and made everyone proud, including myself. And also say that i'm looking forward to playing with you in the future!"

"Oh my go—wait sorry that came out wrong, but thank you Cris, it means a lot hearing that from you!" She awkwardly laughed as she started fangirling in front of him.

He just smiled at the sixteen year old who had impressed him today and bid her goodbye.

"Wow." She muttered to herself as she sat in the car and started driving home. Usually she would pick up a treat for herself like ice cream, but now that she's playing professionally, her diet will be a lot more strict.

She couldn't wait to call Carlos and tell him all about her day.

~

AUTHORS NOTE:
sorry for the short filler chapter and that i haven't been that active but my epilepsy has been kicking my ass lately

sofia thomas is an oc, and i'm planning on making them like the friends turned enemies type characters. she doesn't have a face claim so imagine her as you like

and lastly i obviously will be using different female footballers in posts as i can't edit pictures for shit.  just use your imagination and picture younger dina denoire