SEVENTEEN

December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013

Things were going great for Catalina right now. Real Madrid had been starting her and she's been playing a lot better and confidently. And she has actually started to feel more appreciated at the club and by the fans now, which felt like a huge improvement. Although the girl had claimed she didn't care what the fans at thought about her, she knew that she'd feel better and would probably play better with the more support she got.

After their last successful match, which happened to be on her 19th birthday, the teams were now on winter break for a couple months. The Sainz and Fernandez families had this tradition every year for Christmas to spend the month in their holiday house, which is where she was currently at.

Diego, Lana and Catalina were playing a game of pictionary against Blanca, Carlos and Ana. All the kids were competitive with this game even though they were all really bad artists. Their parents just sit and watch the chaos unfold and every year and they are the ones to decide on a new topic to draw and write it on papers for the kids to pick from.

Right now, Diego was trying to draw some sort of deformed animal as the topic this year was animals, and he was failing miserably. Even Lana was a better artist than him.

"Horse!"

"Donkey!"

"Camel!"

Everyone was yelling out different animals as fast as they could as they only had a minute and a half of drawing and everyone would panic, but no one could guess the animal. The parents were sipping their wine and laughing their asses off as their kids continued to failed miserably at this game. When the timer went off, Diego groaned in frustration and looked toward his teammates. "It's a llama you dumbasses!"

The other siblings were disagreeing saying that it looks nothing like a llama and even their opponents were agreeing with Catalina and Lana. "It looks more like you than it does a llama." Lana sassily says making the others let out playfully oohs.

Diego slaps the back of her head making her slap him back even though she kinda started the whole thing, and Catalina moves to the side where the Sainz siblings were sitting, not wanting to get involved.

After everyone calmed down from all the chaos, everyone started to do their own thing and separated into the house. Catalina decided to go outside for a few minutes and get some fresh air while trying to get rid of the headache she had. She grabs her real madrid zip up puffer jacket and slides the door open that leads to the balcony and sits on the edge while letting out a breath. It was bit chilly outside as it was snowing lightly and well it was winter time.