NINETEEN

March 15th, 2015

March 15th, 2015

The flight to Australia was something that Catalina would probably never get used too, but today it was all worth it. It was Carlos' first season in formula one as his hard work has finally paid off and was offered a seat for toro rosso. Catalina was extremely proud of him and wanted to be apart of this magical moment as he was with her for her first match with Real Madrid.

The australian heat was beaming down on her as she walked into the paddock alongside Nico and Carlos Sr, who offered to pick her up from the airport. Her and Nico had little time to see each other now, as he officially became apart of the Dortmund squad and she couldn't be prouder of him.

Catalina was ready for some relaxation time after that disaster Spain had at the world cup a few months ago. Spain wasn't lucky enough to get out of the group stages, but on the other hand, Catalina was able to participate in her first world cup and scored four goals. It may sound a bit pathetic compared to other people scoring, but it pretty good, as they only had played a few games.

As they were walking, they heard a familiar British voice call out Catalinas name, making them all turn around. The second time world champion himself was jogging towards them and Catalina hugged him happily and Nico greeted him next. They had been introduced to each other when Lewis came to support her for the world cup. Carlos sr patted her on the shoulder and let her know that he'll meet her in Carlos' garage and she nodded and hugged him.

"You excited for the new season Lewis!" Asked Catalina who pulled her sunglasses down from where they resting on her head.

"Yeah i am! Toto and I have a good feeling about the car and this season, and i finally get to race against your boyfriend."

"Speaking of, you want to do a friend a favor and go easy against him?" Catalina sweetly asked even though all three knew she was joking.

"How is he supposed to do that when he's always in the front?" Nico asked joining in on the fun.

"Just let him pass you, say you don't have drs and help defend against all the other cars. Boom done, Carlos gets p1 on his first race." She said probably a little too happily and Nico rolls his eyes.

"Lewis wouldn't even need drs to pass him Cat. I mean come on, he's a whole ass champion."

"Shut up Nico, you're ruining the fun."

"Anyways, I bet you're excited to dominate the season again, aren't you?" This time Nico asked Lewis while smirking at him. Both Lina and Nico were huge Hamilton fans, and they both knew he would probably dominate easily again.