Shrimp

—————————

                             —————————

After the shoot, skz decided that they would go to a restaurant before going back home. This was also a treat from Leeknow since they couldn't get dinner last time.

As they got into the car, Leeknow went to sit next to Han who was still heart broken from before.
"Don't think about it too much." Leeknow said comforting Jisung.

——————————

They arrived at the restaurant and sat at tables of 4. Han sat with Leeknow, Bangchan and Felix leaving Jeongin, Changbin, Seungmin and Hyunjin on the other table. They ordered their food and while they were waiting they ate some appetisers that were on the table.

One of the appetisers was shrimp. Leeknow took the shrimp and started peeling them. After peeling one, he gave it to the members on the table.
"And this one's for... lix-eu." he said leaving a bit of suspense between.

"And this one's for..."
Leeknow brung the shrimp slowly towards Han.
"Chan-ie hyung!" he said teasing Jisung who thought it was for him. As Leeknow was peeling the shrimp for Jisung, an idea crossed his mind.

"If you want this shrimp you need to act cute!"

"Yah, hyung!" Jisung whined. "You didn't make them do it?!"

"So do you want the shrimp or not?" Leeknow said teasingly.
Han thought long and hard but in the end he gave in.

"Hyung.. because I love you could you give me the shrimp please.." han said with aeygo.

He sat there with finger hearts hoping leeknow would give it to him. Leeknows heart skipped a beat. he realised that he had never asked jisung to do something like this. he sat staring at han who was bit confused. Bangchan and Felix couldn't take it and started to cringe.
"Hyung?" Han said, which woke Leeknow from his "trance". As Leeknow was about to give the shrimp to han their food came and they started to eat.

————————————

They went back to the cars full from all the food they had eaten. Leeknow and Han walked in a pair clinging onto one another. As they were approaching the car, Han felt the need to say something.
"Thank you hyung." he said without any context.

"mmmm." Leeknow hummed as they got into the car.

——————————

When they arrived home, most of stray kids went to sleep as they were tired however it was the afternoon so Seungmin, Changbin, Leeknow and Han decided to film for 'skz log.'

In todays log, they were making seaweed soup for the other members. There were two reasons they were making it for them:
1. They wanted to wake them up with a refreshing, warm bowl of seaweed soup.
2. Felix, Han, Changbin and Leeknow knew they would never eat something they made themselves knowing it would most likely taste horrible so giving it to the others was their best option?

Changbin went to get the camera whilst Felix, Han and Leeknow got the ingredients ready.
"Stay, hello~" Changbin said cutely.

"Hope you have been eating well stay~" Felix joined.

As they were talking to the camera Leeknow and Han were in the back putting on their aprons. Leeknow saw Han struggling to tie his apron so he offered to help. Leeknow moved closer to Han tying his apron.
Han suddenly thought back to dance practice.
the same feelings he felt before were coming back.
'Why do I keep feeling like this? Maybe I'm just shaken from Mina..' Han's thoughts were interupted by Changbin and Felix.
After this he did his best to take his mind of it and carry on with the log.

————————
Author's note:
I don't want to get dicoragered but why does my mind keep drifting when I write these?? I will not give in!!
If you miss skz log carry on reading!!