The Wait

—————————

—————————

"Yah Minho hyung where's Han?" Hyunjin asked but Leeknow walked straight past him without answering.

"Oh?" Jeongin said confused.

"I'll get Han, its nearly time to go." Felix volunteered.

——————————

As the boys made their way to the cars Leeknow rushed up to Han. "Let me take your bag, jagi*." Leeknow said, adding the jagi in nonchalantly.
Han didn't question it because his backpack did feel quite heavy.
'If I can't have him to myself I will have to compete for him!' Leeknow thought confidently as he carried the bags.

"Thanks hyung." Han smiled making Leeknow believe he was one step closer in making Jisung his.

They made it into the car and Minho stuck to Han like glue: feeding Han the snacks that he was eating, caressing his leg; leaning on his shoulder.
Han felt that Leeknow was a little too clingy but didn't mind since he had been used to it.

——————————

To Leeknow, the car ride home seemed to go on forever. He wondered if it was because they were stuck in traffic or because he was waiting to see if Han Jisung was going to tell him about the date with Mina.
"Soo.. What did Mina talk to you about?" Minho asked, starting off the conversation strong.

"Mmmm nothing much. She just apologised about what happened and I also did the same really.." Han replied.

'Asking her on a date isn't nothing!' Leeknow thought, also wondering why Han was hiding this from him.

——————————

As the car started to move Leeknow heard something from Han. "I asked her out.."

"Huh?" Leeknow said, hoping Jisung would repeat it.

"I asked Mina to go out. Just casually though not like a date or anything.." Han said nervously.

"Ahh.. alright" Even though Leeknow wanted to hear it from Han himself, he didn't like the fact that Han approving it made it seem more real. Knowing they were actually going to go out.

The ride home suddenly became silent, with Leeknows head on Jisungs shoulder.

—————————
Author's note:
Woooo so productivee! can i get an applause 👏
i tried adding some emotions into this and i think it worked well! Who else thinks leeknow is getting 2nd lead syndrome? lets root for leeknows one sided love! carry on reading as it gets good!!
yoii~