Exposed

——————————————

——————————————

Both Han and Leeknow agreed to keep the mutual feeling between themselves. Despite wanting to spend more time together, they left the room to meet the others.
"You two seem back to normal?!" Changbin said winking at Leeknow.

"I guess we are." Leeknow smiled, winking back at Changbin.

"Okayy! Well we have to get to our schedule now but how about a get-together after? To celebrate them becoming friends again?" Bangchan said in joy.
The rest of the kids yelled in sync as they agreed.

"Oh guys it's time, we need to go!" their manager yelled from the door.

"Let's go?" Leeknow smiled at Jisung, and they left together.

—————————

They made their way into the studio in which they had to make a season gretting video.
"You will need to get dressed first so please make your way into the changing rooms" said one of the staff there.

"I'll see you later,then" said Leeknow.
Han nodded his head towards him and they parted ways.

Bangchan caught up to Leeknow as they were going the same way. "You and Han look more snug than usual?" he questioned Leeknow, as they walked.

"What do you mean?" he said trying to act cool. "I think we've been acting like always.."

"No you guys are definitely more close than usual. There has to be something us straykids don't know of?.." Bangchan kept poking.

'Woah, how's he reading me like a book?'
"You're thinking too much into it, hyung." Leeknow stopped walking to look at Bangchan.
"Probably the old age.." he sighed, shook his head and walled away.

"Can I live?!" Bangchan said to himself and caught up to Leeknow.

——————————

The kids met up once again to film the video. They were dressed in pastel colours and some of them wore cardigans.
Leeknow glanced over to Jisung who was coming his way. 'Cute.' Leeknow thought to himself.

"Okay! I will need you all to stand in a line facing the camera! There will be words at the bottom for you to read off of but you can also add your own twist if you'd like." said a staff memeber.
Jisung made his way to the middle with Leeknow making sure he didn't leave Jisungs side.

As they started recording, Leeknows hand drifted towards Hans butt. Han noticed this and decided to tease him.
As soon as Leeknow finished talking, Han put his hands behind his back to hold Leeknows hand; as he had a grip, Han moved away from Leeknow to expose his hand placement.
Suddenly, Leeknow became flustered and shot his eyes towards Jisung as if he could read his mind. Jisung smiled to himself as Leeknow took his hand away and the video carried on.

———————-
Author's note:
ooooo i think i did really good here!!?
i tried to refer this to something i had seen of minsung recently.
please tell me it worked out well!🤞
bangchan is definitely onto something here..
i wonder if minho will say anything or leave as his delusion??
anyways please read on as it gets good 😉
yoii~