Feelings

—————————

—————————

Han dragged Leeknow back to his room successfully, after complaining about how heavy he was the whole way. "Hyung, you can let me go now!" Han said and he "threw" Leeknow onto the comfort of his bed.

As Han was about to leave the room, he couldn't help but think about how uncomfortable leeknow would be. He stood for a second but quickly went over to take off his socks and jeans; putting on his pajama bottoms instead. After he tucked Leeknow into bed he felt an hand pull him into a hug.

Leeknow held on tighter as if he knew Jisung was about to leave. "Han-ah, why do you stay running in my mind?" Leeknow murmured. Han blushed trying to understand how Leeknow truley felt about him.
He knew this wasn't something brotherly. Everything that Leeknow had done to him recently wasn't brotherly but he kept telling himself not to think too much about it. All these thoughts filled Jisung's mind and coincidentally he fell asleep in the arms of his favourite, Leeknow hyung.

——————————

Morning had come and Changbin wondered why he hadn't seen Han and Leeknow for a while. The last time he had remembered, he saw Han carry drunk Leeknow to his room. Changbin decided to go visit Leeknow in his room.

As he walked into his room he had a bit of a surprise, he saw Han cuddled into Leeknow. Leeknows eyes shot open and glared into Changbins like they were having a staring competition.
"Oh I'm probably still a bit drunk." Changbin said in a nervous like tone. "Yeah I'm hungover, I need to take a shower.. A shower~" Changbin said to himself (and Leeknow) as he took himself away from the situation. In this competition it was clear that Leeknow was the winner. Changbin left quietly leaving Leeknow and Han to themselves.

———————————

Author's note:

I felt bored so i wrote another. I mean its good to keep track. and writing these days has been fun!!
However I feel this is shorter than the rest.. Maybe because I write these whenever I get a inspo burst.
Why didn't I have many bursts this time?
hmm, well this will have to stay a mystery  🤷‍♀️
please star this and carry on reading as it gets good!! 😉
yoiii~