Type

——————————

——————————

The fresh air calmed brushed over Jisung as he went into the café. Sitting in a far corner, Mina waved over signaling Han towards her. The café didn't seem packed even with regular customers filling the empty feeling.

Han sat down and noticed that Mina had already ordered for him.
"So how have you been?" Mina asked subtly, trying to ease the mood.

"Good I guess. As you know we have started our comeback and I'm feeling pretty happy seeing stays." Han responded. "What about you?"

"It's been quite quiet around. My group isn't having a comeback anytime soon which does make me feel empty even though I am happy we have more free time. I mostly spend it dancing mindlessly at the studio which relaxes me." Mina said.

Han nodded his head in response and awkwardness joined them. They both sat there either waiting for the other to speak or wondering why none of them were talking.
"Why did you like Minho hyung?" Han asked which flustered Mina a bit.

"Umm I'm not sure I guess he was just my type. Don't you have a type Han?"

"A type? I haven't really thought about it."

"So what made you like me then?"

Han was silent for a moment but spoke up again. "I just liked the aura you brought with you. You were always smiling whenever you entered the room which also made me smile.."

"But that isn't a type! Han Jisung, what do you like in a person, really?"

"Umm well I like someone who is close to me all the time. They have to feel comfortable enough to do things out of the ordinary. Mm they shoukd be able to show kind acts towards me. They should also speak what's on their mind as well and if something is bothering them they should tell me."

"Awh that's cute! I don't want to wreck the mood but I wouldn't of been able to do that han. You know what..."

As Mina spoke on, Han started to realise that as he listed his ideal traits, he named all the things that Leeknow had been doing to him.
"I don't like him like that, do I?.." Han whispers to himself.

"What was that?" Mina asked, confused.

"Nothing, lets take a walk!"

————————
Author's note:
Is han finally coming to realisation! lets give mina a little applause for helping him figure out 👏 we have to give her some credit right?
its finally november and im getting into the habit of writing more. this makes me quite happy!! 🤭 as you all know its also closer to christmas so i hope you are getting into the festive spirit! GET OUT THAT TREE!! 🎄
carry on reading as it gets good 😉
yoii~