Karaoke 

—————————

                              —————————

During the movie, both Leeknow and Han felt uneasy and sat a bit of a distance away from eachother. Even after the movie, the tension was still there.

—————————

Later that day they were informed that they would be filmimg for Stray Kids code. The theme had something to do with one of their songs: Time out. "Finally a time to get away!" Bangchan said after the staff had left.

"Yeah but not really. We are gonna be filmed the whole time- This is basically still work.." Changbin moaned.

"Still we should take this opportunity to relax more, be at ease?" Seungmin said to lighten the mood.
They all left to pack as they were leaving early in the morning.

—————————

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

An alarm went off in the whole apartment waking up all the boys. The boys got up not in a rush knowing they packed the night before. Felix, who was the last to come outside, got into the van and they started filming.

"Woah we haven't done this in a while everyone!"Leeknow said starting the video off.
Everyone applaused and cheered before the staff started the challenges. The first challenge went by fast with Changbin winning. Then they did a song guessing name to win snacks for the trip.

—————————

Finally they arrived at the house which they were staying at. "I can take them for you.." Leeknow said to Han trying to break down the wall of tension between them.
Han walked off.
Even though he didn't say anything he was still thankful. Leeknow sighed as he carried the things behind him. 'I'll wait for you..' he thought.

All the members entered the entertainment room which put a glowing smile on all their faces. Han ran over to the karaoke machine eager to sing his heart out. Leeknow saw him and thought of the best way to ease the mood between them.
"What are you doing?" leeknow asked cutely.

"Picking a song.." Han said avoiding eye contact.
Han finally picked a song: Hype boy by Newjeans.

As Han started to sing Leeknow danced along. Jisung laughed after noticing. Suddenly all the tension disappeared as if nothing happened.

After they sang Leeknow picked Limbo to sing.
"Oh isn't this your song hyung?" Han asked trying to remember.

"Mmm it is. Lets sing." Leeknow said as he started the song off.

While they were singing, they took glances at each other. 'Our voices sound so well together..' thought Jisung.
"Is there something on my face?.." Leeknow asked.
The song had ended and Han had been starting at Leeknow for a while.

"Oh it's nothing! lets pick another song."