Familiar Friend

———————————

———————————

The roar of the croud followed them backstage. The kids cheered in unison for the successful first comeback stage. "You all did so well!" said their manager.
"He's right guys, I really appreciate all your hard work." Bangchan said after. "Make sure to get some rest, you all deserve it." He yelled walking towards the changing rooms.

"Han jisung!" a familiar voice shouted from afar. Jisung turned his head to see someone he didn't expect.
"Mina.." Han said under his breath.

"You did so well! I was in the crowd cheering you on, I'm not sure if you saw." Mina told Han, being a little embarrassed.
Han stood there. Still.
The only ones who knew about the "crush" incident was Leeknow, Mina and himself. Having the rest of the boys there made him freeze up.
"Lets leave them to talk.." Minho said, shooing the rest if the kids away.

"I had some time to think about what had happened." Mina began to talk.

"But why show up now?" Han questioned, keeping his head down.

"I realised I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I missed you and what we had. It also had me wondering if maybe we could have been more than what I thought.." Mina said trying to get Han to look at her back.

"What do you mean?.." Han spoke up, raising his head.

"Could we start over? I'm sorry for everything. I know that what I did was wrong and I just hope we could be friends again, like before?.." Mina longed for an answer.
After a while, a murmur was heard.
"Theres this new café that opened not far from the agency. Is tomorrow good?" Mina jumped up towards Han clinging onto him.

"Yes!!" she held onto him for a while.

—————————

Leeknow came back to tell Han that they needed to leave soon but something stopped him from entering. 'They are going in a date?' he asked himself. As he continued to watch, his heart started to ache. He thought Han was finally accepting his feelings but this moment completely made his chances forlorn. Watching carefully, he saw Mina bring Han into a hug. His breathing began to feel tense. He couldn't take it anymore.
'Did my feelings ever matter?'

——————————
Author's note:
So mina having her comebackk. I'm having mixed feelings with this arent you guys??
With leeknow like this i wonder if his relationship with han will fall apart.. welp you will have to read on to find out!!!
yoii~