River

————————————————

————————————————

Leeknow and the others made their way back from the restaurant after having a fulfilling meal together. In the end Bangchan offered to pay for it which Leeknow didn't argue over.

They walked back in a group making a stop an han river to enjoy the night view.
"I can't belive our comeback is tomorrow.." sighed Changbin who stared into the open water.

"Yeah, we have worked so hard so lets pay it off at the performance tomorrow!" yelled Jeongin like it was a yell of luck.

The members watched far into the river and up at the night sky. Leeknows hand seemed to be attracted to Hans as he edged it closer and closer. He interlocked their pinkies hoping it was enough for the members not to see and also for their satisfaction.
'Hyung, I'm not sure if I should pull away. Is this right?' Han asked Leeknow in his mind as if Minho could hear his thoughts. Nevertheless he kept his pinkie close to Leeknows.
Not letting go.

————————————

The kids woke up early, heading straight to the music show for their comeback show. They all seemed to be in cheerful; relaxed moods after the calming walk they had together the night before. And Leeknow was awfully close to Jisung.
"Yah hyung, we get it your obsessed but isn't this too much?" Felix asked looking at Leeknow laying his head on Hans lap as he was getting his hair done.

"Mind your business!~ I'm trying to sleep here." Leeknow said childishly getting ready to not take his head off of Jisungs lap anytime soon.

"Wahh, I some what feel sorry for Hannie hyung" Seungmin said walking past.

"What how could you say that?" Leeknow yelled. "Han-ah am I a burden to you?" Leeknow asked expecting one obvious answer.

"No but hyung my leg has definitely gone numb so get your big head off mee~" Jisung whined.

"Well you heard him, I'm not so talk to the hand Kim Seungmin!" childish Leeknow said rising his head.

"Get ready to go on stage everyone!" one of the staff shouted from afar.
"It's time." Bangchan said to the boys in a huddle. "Straykids, lets do this!"

————
Author's note:
Soooooo.. it did take quite a long time to upload this hmm? well sorry yall!
ill try to upload more but due to my exams that may be a forlorn hope-
please carry on reading though i promise it gets good 😉
yoii~