Smile

——————————

——————————

The boys finished the game at 5:3 to Hans team becoming the victor! "Go line up for your punishment~" Felix chirped. Hyunjin was up first and he had been determined to hit Changbins back with the ball all game.
"Okayy.. Who does this ball want to hit the most?" he asked pretending to talk to the ball. "What was that? Ohh Changbin hyungs back looks the most pleaseing?"

"Yahh don't do it-" Changbin was cut off with a ball to his back.

"Sorry hyung but what the ball wants, the ball gets." Hyunjin shrugged. Changbin started chasing Hyunjin around the pool which made the others burst out laughing.

Leeknow turned to look at Jisung. His smile pasted onto his face as he watched him in awe. Jisung turned his face and made eye contact with Leeknow.
Suddenly, a ball his Minho in the chest.
"Pay attention hyung~" Han said chuckling to himself.

"Han Jisung, come here!" Minho yelled chasing after Han in the water, struggling-

—————————

The boys got out if the pool and went to dry off. The filming ended for today which ment they had the evening to themselves. They all decided that a beer or two would end the day perfectly.

Han prefers chocolate milk rather than beer so he watched over the others to make sure they weren't exceeding their limit. But it seemed like Leeknow had a very weak tolerance after only have a few sips. "Han jisung~" Leeknow said a bit slurred.

"Hmm." Han replied.

"Han Jisungg~" Leeknow repeated cutely.

"Whatt."

"Jisung-ah haha." Leeknow laughed which annoyed Han.

"Leave me alone hyung!" Han yelled to him in annoyance.

"But I can't . You're in my mind to much.." whined Leeknow.

"Yah hyung. You're drunk, you should go and rest" Han insisted.

"Noo~ I want to stay with my Han! You can't tell me what to do!" Leeknow protested.

"But I am Han and you should listen to me!"

"No I am only going to sleep if I get to sleep with Jisung-ie" Leeknow yelled, as he smiled to himself.

"Hyung isn't this too much?" Han said trying to wake Leeknow up to reality. But Leeknow started rolling in the chair, whining.
"Okay, okay Jisung will take you hm?"

Han gave in.

————————
Author's Note:
woahhh
look at me
i am so proud that i have wrote another chapter willingly and not because i need too.. 😣
i hope i keep this up! 🫡
and i cant wait to show a cute side to minsung
hmmm should i spoil?? 🤔

' Han curled in closed letting leeknow embrace him even more. his heart was beating in such a beach rythme causing jisung to think one thing. "is this what you call a crush?"'

ooooooooo
cant wait!!! 🤩🤩
yoii~