Your hands

Sometimes I still feel your hands around my waist, slowly rubbing circles on my hip dips as you tell me sweet nothings the only thought that is in my head is 'this is peaceful'

you know I never truly understood the concept of you loving my hips or my crooked teeth you always told me my fangs were your favorite part of my smile, and you never commented on my small frame you didn't mind that I was 4'8, to you that was the perfect height for me.

I still feel your hands softly rub my cheeks and my back when I'm sitting in the summer sun as I talk and tell the sun about you and how in love I am with you. I still feel your kisses on my neck and how gentle, soft they were to my skin.

I still feel your hands as one would hold me and the other would rub the space on the bridge of my nose, you always knew how to make me feel sleepy or safe, you always wanted me to nap or at least sleep when you came over because you knew that I had trouble sleeping at night due to my insomnia..

I still feel your hands as they played with my hair as we laid together in my bed after talking about our future together.

I still feel your hands as we danced together in my bedroom your hands wrapped in mine as we giggled and danced along to the music coming from my phone, you always loved my playlist even if we liked different music you still seem to love my songs.

I still feel you hands as you wiped my tears after you accepted my love letter to be my girlfriend god that day plays in my head all day and all night I love that day so much..

I still feel your hands as they touched my cheeks and you pulled me forward into our first kiss, my cheeks were rosy you giggled as you saw my flushed and flustered face I was in shock and paused for a moment you held my hand and pulled to my locker, your lips were the softest like marshmallows that's what they remind me of.

I still feel your hand as you held mine while we walked away from picking my sister from school and to my house you giggled and laughed as I stumbled and tripped on my own feet, god your laugh is heavenly to me and your smile is something I would pay to see it everyday...

I still feel your hands as they wrapped around my thighs and hugged them close around your neck as I played my video game, every time my character would be close to falling I would tense up and tighten around your neck you didn't mind as you loved to be squeezed between my thighs..

𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮..<3