Apologize and hurting

I realize how how it hurts to love you. You hurt me but I love you..even if scars lay on my skin from your words, I still love you.

My pain doesn't matter to me, but loving you does matter so much to me maybe a little too much

Maybe if I were better it wouldn't hurt so bad..I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings please forgive me

I feel nothing anymore as my tears stream down my face as you sound angry with me, I go quiet not wanting to escalate the situation anymore, I feel awkward and sad, I hate when your upset with me, I'm sorry

Maybe it's just because I'm to demanding for everything that I ask for but not my fault for wanting to be loved by someone who doesn't love me, because if you loved you would talk out situations that we would almost always argue about all the time, I still love you even when we fight.

I'm sorry if I'm to difficult to love..I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for questioning you, I'm sorry that making you upset with me, I'm sorry that's all I have to say, but I'm sorry and I know sorry doesn't mean anything but that's all I have to say is that I'm sorry..

I'm sorry for being sensitive all the time, I'm sorry that I can't handle you just changing your voice with me, I'm so sorry that I'm alive maybe if I were dead that would be better.

I'm sorry for hurting myself, I'm so sorry for not changing, I'm sorry for everything and anything I ever did to hurt you, I'm sorry for apologizing so much, I'm sorry for wanting to feel loved, I'm sorry for asking if you love me I just wanna make sure you STILL love me, I'm sorry for asking for reassurance from you, I'm sorry for being upset when I don't need to be.

I'm sorry for being difficult to love or talk with I know how hard it can be to love me sometimes..I'm sorry for making you cry.. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I'm sorry for talking so much, I'm sorry for being upset about you not responding, I'm sorry that I feel like you don't have time for me..

I'm sorry for acting like a child I know I'm not one, I'm so sorry for not growing up, I'm sorry that you have to comfort me all the time, I'm sorry that you have to hold my hand when I'm going through it.

I'm sorry that I'm mean and unforgiving all the time, I'm sorry for being insecure about people being around you, I'm sorry that I cry while we sit together on the phone at night, I'm sorry that you are in love me, I mean you don't even know who am I right?

"Are you okay?" I hear your voice ask in a calm and gentle tone, I pause but continue crying in the bathroom stall, I don't say a word and that's what makes it worse than it already is, I hate how this escalated so quickly.

𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂