Proud

I'm so proud of you, you woke up today. You told me that you didn't sleep at all yesterday that kind of made me sad knowing I could've change that outcome knowing that I could've stayed up a little longer and helped you sleep but I didn't.

I'm proud of you because you ate today I know you have a hard time eating you told me that along time ago almost 10 months ago I think it was

I'm so proud of you you talk to people today I know you don't like talking much but I'm proud of you because you did

I'm so proud of you because you went outside and all the sudden you touched the grass you played with the flowers you talked to everybody but me

I'm so proud I still remember you saying, as long as I'm alive, you'll always have someone proud of you, and it goes as the same for me

I'm still proud of you because you try that's all I need to know as long as you try that's all I need to know I know you try your hardest to even just breathe in a day because it's hard to be alive. Sometimes I know that for a fact.

I'm proud of you for talking to me and realizing that I'm here I know you don't trust me but that just how it is and I'm not going to bother you because of it. I'm just glad you're talking to me.

I'm proud of you for smiling today. I know how hard it is to act happy but that's smile seemed genuine this time it seems like you're only happy when I'm not around or when you're talking to someone else it isn't me. It's like your smile disappears whenever you talk to me, but that doesn't seem to bother me.

I'm proud of you for acting like you can tolerate me.

I'm proud of you for sticking around even though you don't need to.

𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵