Waiting

I still wait beside my phone just in case you wake up in the middle of the night and say my name, I love when you say in your sleepy voice "mi Vida..are you awake amore?" Those words would echo through my mind and in my dreams..

I still wait for you at the bus stop while it rains just in case you remember me.. I don't mind that you don't remember me or us, I just love you to much to hate you for forgetting.

I still wait for you to text me back because I miss you so much to not sleep without you, I wait wondering if your sleeping just fine without me while I sit here wide awake to paranoid to sleep by myself.

I still wait for you quietly in the library for our date.. I guess you forgot and didn't get ready or even call me to see if I was here, the book I'm reading while I wait for you is good but I wish you would remember to come and see me..

I still wait for you to read my good morning messages in the morning to imagine the smile you give at the text that I write everyday before you awake, I always wake up before you I'm the early bird in the relationship (sadly).

I still wait for you to get sick of me and tell me to leave and never come back again or when you finally get sick of being around me, you leave me..

I still wait for you to heal from the pain that was caused, I help you badge up your cuts and I tell that "it's okay to relapse you did your best and tried your hardest that's all that matters to me" as I smile trying to hide my tears from you

I still wait for you to realize that I love your company and I love it so much that I always want it because I find comfort around you, you make me feel safe I love you..

I still wait for you to stop smoking and drinking for me, I still remember when I told you how scared I got of you when I saw you high it made me cry, you went silent, I waited for your response...

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮..<3