Letting you go

I finally decided that you didn't need me anymore..so I let you leave me. I saw the light in your eyes that was never there when I tried to make you happy.. I faintly saw that light..your eyes were so beautiful, the sparkle made me smile.

I wonder if I ever made you happy? But it's over now.. I want you to be happy and it seems like your only happy without me..so I'll let you because I want you to be happy, that's what matters most to me..your happiness.

Have I failed..? Have I failed you love..? I'm sorry I can't call you that I'm guessing? But I don't remember your name or face..who are you? Where's the person I fell in love with..?

It's been 3 years now I don't remember you at all..it's all a blur to me. Sorry I'm guessing you didn't wanna hear that from me? But I think you don't even remember me at all.. I don't blame you for not remembering me or the memories we made together..

Did you ever throw away the book or letters that I made you? Because it would be weird if your girlfriend or boyfriend saw it..but why would you keep them anyway? I can't say much because I still have the letters that you wrote me.. I read them nightly to help me sleep..since we don't call or text anymore I have to read the letter to sleep.

I'm guessing I'm the crazy ex that you tell everybody that I was "crazy, controlling, and manipulating" am I right? When I all I did was love you! But it's in the past I hope you learn to love someone like you loved me..because I remember you told me that you would never love someone as much as you loved me..

Thank you for the memories and the love that you gave me, thank you for being there for me, thank you for healing a heart you didn't break.. I really appreciate it and I'm so thankful for you.

How come you never hated me? I was so mean and selfish to you.. and you knew it! Yet you still stayed..I'm sorry that I was a bitch to you..please forgive me..and I know sorry don't mean anything but just know that I'm sorry I really am..I'm sorry for everything. Have a good life please...please forget me and I hope you never have to see me again.

𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾