Safe

The rain falls slowly as you walked up to me only saying one thing "I don't think you remember me but I hope your safe" I turned my head and looked up seeing no one.

I felt crazy your voice haunts me.. "I hope your safe" I text though we haven't spoken in ages yet I don't seem to care because I miss you.

I hope your safe as you walk through downtown and to my house..you always seem to scare me when comes to telling me okay.. I don't blame you.

I hope you made it home safely I just care to much right? That's always been my problem.. I feel my tears fall as you don't respond to my calls or texts I feel scared that you're not okay..

I hope you are being safe in all the times that I'm not with you because your safety matters more than anything in my heart..

I hope you're being safe when you are out with friends because I don't wanna hear you got hurt..please be safe for me?

I know you try your hardest when it comes to your safety and assurance for me...you always tell me "my love don't worry about me I'll be safe." Just because I take your word on it doesn't mean I still won't worry about you

I cry as I wonder if you made it home safely with your brothers..my room is dark as I hold the stuffed animal you gave to my chest, praying to god that your okay and you made it home safely..

I cry and pray for your safety and that you make it home every time you go out because I fear for you... I always do and I always have even when we first met..your the one person who I worried about the most.

I know that you say "your safe" but please be safe when your out I mean it love! Be careful and don't talk to strangers! Don't get into strangers cars or anything please..

I feel like a mom when it comes to your safety and I don't care if I'm "annoying" or "on your ass" about your safety because I actually fucking care for you! Okay you little shit?

I am so worried it's 2:30 am and your haven't texted in 4 hours...I'm scared of the fact your not looking or texting me back...please be okay

I wish I could be with you, just to make sure you're safe when you go places- before you say anything yes I do trust you.. I just wanna make sure nothing happens or nothing goes wrong

I just want you home safe so I can worry a little less.. I hope your safe..please be careful and safe!

𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮