Difference

I saw how different we are from one another through the way we see things like life, living, clothing, friends, etc that's what made us fit together our differences brought us together and keep us close

I saw how different we are today when you saw my scars, your eyes welled up with tears, you hugged me and didn't wanna let go "I'm sorry that I wasn't there when I could've been, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you my love.." I felt your heart break into a million pieces in front of my eyes. I don't wanna put you through that pain ever again, so I stopped telling you my pain and I stopped letting you touch my arms, I wore long sleeves to make sure you didn't ever have to feel that pain again

I saw our differences through how we communicated about things in our relationship, like when we were in pain, you didn't speak about it because you didn't know how to so you just kept quiet, while I, on the other hand broke down and cried or caught an attitude I felt angry when I was upset. I know it hurts both of us when I was angry or crying because you never wanted to hear me cry until I couldn't breathe or be angry to a point where an argument would happen I hate that part of me for that..

I saw the differences between us when we were happy, you stayed quiet and smiled to enjoy the moment the best way you could possibly could enjoy it, while I laughed and smiled or jumped in place because my happiness couldn't be store but instead revealed. You love how happy I get, you like when I smile and my fangs poke out in the corner of my crooked teeth. While when I saw you happy I would smile with you and hold you close and tight, I wouldn't want that moment to end ever!

I saw the difference between us when we loved one another, you stop the clocks arms from moving so we would be stuck in the moment forever not wanting it to end or you would show me songs that you think I would love or like to hear or that sounded like me, but I would buy you gift after gift or I would make you drawing or write poems on how much I love you, I would write books for you, letters for you!

I saw our differences in our sadness, you would close down and refuse to open up fully, not wanting to remember the painful memory of it, while I would cry and not know why I was crying, you felt horrible when I would cry and not know why. When you were sad, you would listen to music because said words that you couldn't form, or you would try to talk about when it helped because it's what kinda helped or worked.

𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭