Happy birthday

It was weird turning 15. Yeah, no one showed up in my birthday. When I invited people. The only person showed up was a girl who I knew since seventh grade. We've been very close and I love her very much because of the fact that she's always been there for me.

But this birthday was weird. I felt cold as I sat next to her and her warmth. Her smile made me feel somewhat warm. Her hugs warmed my heart so much that it started beating. Once again I know it's weird to talk about birthdays and such as you get older, because it's kind of embarrassing and kind of awkward, at least for me , but I don't know what it was about this birthday. It just seemed weird. My mom showed up to my party she was crying. My dad showed up with tears in his eyes, trying not to cry to seem stronger to my mom, my brother for the first time was bawling his eyes out. I've never seen him cry before I was confused by everyone was crying. My stepdad look angry and so did she but she tried to look happy for me. She smiled. I smiled back. I tried talking, but no one was listening. Not even her. She was too busy crying. I love my best friend that showed up since seventh grade she's been there. She's still here but she's crying.

My mom set a birthday cake in front of me she put a candle. The number is 15 round the cake. My cake said happy birthday KJ. I love that she put my nickname on there. She makes me feel so little and I love that about my mom because she knows I have a terrible fear of my birthday they sing happy birthday to me my mom, my dad, my brother, and of course, my best friend of 14 years and my other best friend since seventh grade , my best friend of 14 years was crying too and so was her mother. I was so confused 'why is everyone crying? this day should be happy!' I thought to myself, I blew out the candles. After that everyone seem to smile they stop crying, which is really happy to me Next thing I knew they were cutting cake. They even gave me the biggest piece. It was my favorite kind of cake too, vanilla it had my favorite colors on it, baby pink and light blue's and maybe some green I loved the cake it made me cry I felt cold again, my best friends from seventh grade sat next to me and she started hugging me and holding me telling me that she missed me and that she hopes that I'm happy because she knows I have a rational fear of my birthday as well.

My dad put a box in front of me. He opened it for me. It was a bear specifically the bear I grew up with. I loved that bear so much. Then my mom's gift came in to my hands she opened it for me. It was a music box. I was so happy because I love music boxes so much and the songs that they carry she started playing it. She rounded up the melody started playing it was the song from Cinderella Sing Sweet Nightingale, I love that song so much I could never live without it when I was younger my mom would have to sing it to me every night so I can go to sleep but that's enough about younger me. I'm still focused on my birthday. I love this I am happy it's like I feel weightless almost like my problems are nonexistent. I love that feeling and it feels like I'm at peace when I feel weightless and like my problems are nonexistent it's like everything around me disappears. It feels wonderful. I don't know if you ever felt that feeling before, but I hope you do because everyone deserves to find peace in something.

My brother put a gift in front of me. This is very surprising. I didn't think he would get me one because he struggles with keeping money. I don't take him for granite at all. He's the one who gives me advice, and I love him for that because he's my brother and he's always been there for me. He's been the dad that Stays I guess that's how I would put it but like I said he put a gift in front of me. He opened it for me. It was really weird. None of them were letting me open a gift but they were opening it for me which I thought was thoughtful, I didn't say anything of it, let him open it. It was a jewelry box filled with all of the jewelry I had. I wonder why he had all of it in there, I'm so confused. He also had my perfume bottle and then he had baby pictures of me and one of the slides he also had baby pictures of us together well when he was a kid and I was a baby, we're seven years apart, but isn't that much but still he was crying again. I saw a tear run down his cheek as he gave me the gift. It's out there in front of me. I smiled. He just continued to cry. I feel bad for my brother. I've never seen him cry this much I think it's just because I'm growing up right?