Obsession

She loved me and I loved her but then as her cold corpse laid next to me "Please let me go" she said as she pleaded with me softly her words were calm but somehow sad at the same time, she fell for me and was crazy for me...I don't know what happened or how it happened but all of a sudden she started to quit loving me. I felt broken at first because I imagined a future with her, I had planned everything all of it!

But god damn she had to make me go nuts, I've never been crazy about anyone before this feeling was new to me.. I wondered if she ever had felt the same about anyone else?

I panicked and blacked out..all of sudden I woke up next to a corpse her body was as cold as ice and her hair wasn't as soft as it used to be, I missed her soft hair, I missed her soft voice and I cried as she laid as a breathless corpse, I missed her but that was months ago

The thought of her forever haunted me and my memory, her body forever engraved in my mind..ughh...why do I have to think about her all the time.. I miss her, my heart still aches for her touch, my mind aches for her voice more than anything it echoes forever in my mind

Why did you have to leave? I was the best thing in your life...you even told me you couldn't leave me..because you love me..right? RIGHT? YOU LOVE ME RIGHT??

Sorry..my head feels funny maybe I'm just imagining things love..your still alive because I hold your beating heart in my hands now you can't give your heart to another ever again it's all mine for the life that I live with you darling..

I still look at your cold and writhing body only to think to myself 'I finally have you to myself, you only need me' Your beating heart sits in my hand..beating ever so slightly it's starting to slowly fade..But that doesn't matter to me! I love you dear your my everything and your my soulmate! You belong to me!!!

STOP FIGHTING THIS FEELING LET IT HAPPEN!!! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!! TALK TO ME! SAY SOMETHING!!!

Your lifeless body doesn't move or utter any words or even a simple breath comes from you..

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮