Chapter 4: Dark Lands

Luigi Pov:

I slowly open my eyes to find out I'm not in Brooklyn anymore. I somehow found myself in a dark forest. I don't even remember entering a forest.

Luigi Mind: Ow My head what happen?

I look around before starting to freak out as I realized that I'm in a dark forest, lost, and alone. I started to feel my anxiety rising and fear starting to take control of me.

Luigi: Mario? Mario where are you?

I couldn't see anyone around me and I'm starting to feel more scared. You know what scratch being scared I'm petrified right now.

Luigi Mind: Think Think what was the last thing you remember

Then is all slowly came back to me. Mario and I were suck threw a pipe that turn out to me a portal. We ended up being separated and noe I'm here.

Luigi Mind: Wait a minute pipe, portal, a place that don't seem to be Brooklyn. Could this mean it was never a dream, it was real. That would mean....

I put my hand into my pocket to check if it was still there and lucky enough it was still there.

Luigi mumbles: Thank Brooklyn that my bracelet is still there

Then I heard something behind me that made me jump and ran. I started screaming for Mario name and before I even notice I was in a grave yard.

I trip over some bones and look to see they were turtle bones but not just any turtle bones, they look like people.

I didn't understand what was going on but I also felt a wave of deja Vu hitting me but that wasn't the end.

The skeletons had started moving and forming into Dry Bone Turtle people. I don't know what they are rather there walking skeletons or even turtle zombies but I knew one thing and that thing was getting out of there.

I just ran for my life screaming and hoping I don't trip. I didn't know what was going on but I was scared for my life. I didn't want to die here.

Then luck will have hit I found a building of some sort. I hope who ever is in there would help me. I ran inside and shut the doors hoping those dry bones or whatever don't get in. While catching my breath I look around a little before hearing something or someone behind me. I slowly turn around to see little dudes wearing red.

I tried to ask them questions but they didn't talk. I didn't know if they were shy or not but after a while they did not look so friendly.

I started to freak out even more when they move closer to me and before I even know it I was in handcuffs being push somewhere. I didn't know where they were taking me other than I am being hold prisoner. I think there going to take me to who ever there leader is.

I just hope where ever Mario is at he at least safe and sound. I hope he doing ok and with his luck I bet he is.

Luigi Mumbles: Oh Mario where are you