Chapter 9: Healing

Luigi Pov:

I can't believe it. This is my bowser but what happen to him. He use to be so sweet and would treat creatures with respect and all but now he is just destroying kingdoms and taking there people as prisoners.

Bowser was caring me somewhere but I don't know where. All he told me is that he taking me to Kamek so he could heal my leg.

I move a little and tried to get comfortable as he carries me to where he believe Kamek might be.

Gosh I'm tired and it doesn't help that bowser is making me feel safe and protective right now.

Luigi: *Yawns*

Bowser: You tired?

Luigi: *Nods*

Bowser: You get some sleep then. I don't think those cells weren't comfortable for your little body. Don't worry I will make sure your safe.

Luigi Mumbles: We need to talk later

Bowser: I know. We have so much to catch up and I bet you have so many questions.

Luigi Mumbles: I do have so many questions

Bowsers: Well we will have all the time in the world for you to ask. Just for now rest as I take you to Kamek alright

Luigi: *Nods*

I slowly lay my head on his chest as I close my eyes and let sleep take me.

Bowser Pov:

I can't believe he here and sleeping in my arms. I took Luigi to Kamek who was making sure the army was up to standards for are next battle.

Bowser: Kamek I need your help

Kamek: Bowser what happen?

Bowser: Some of my koopas didn't follow my order to bring him to me without harming him. I think is leg is broken. He can't walk without screaming or whimpering in pain.

Kamek: Don't worry sire I will be able to heal him right up. Gosh he looks so different. If he didn't have the bracelet on him, he would be treated like the other prisoners.

Bowser: I know

Kamek: King Bowser you can't blame yourself for what happen. None of us knew it was him .

Bowser: Ya and now he paying the price for it

Kamek: I'm sure when you go talk to him, he will understand but first let me check him out a little bit.

After Kamek had check out Luigi and he found out that he had some bruises and his leg was twisted not broken. Kamek was able to heal his leg but told me that he would still need rest.

I thank him before slowly picking Luigi up and taking him to my room. I lay him down on my bed before putting the blankets over him. I smile before leaving and heading to my office as I need to have a word with the two koopa guards that were in charge of taking Luigi to me unharmed.

When I got there I saw the two koopas looking scared and nervous.

Bowsers: Now You guys may know why your here but I need to ask you WHY DID YOU HARM THE PRISONER!?

Red Shell Koopa: Well he wasn't moving fast enough so we push and pull him. Then he trip so we kick him back up before forcing him to move again.

Green Shell Koopa: Then he wouldn't shut up because he was in pain so I would slap him from time to time if me made to much noise. The after a while another Koopa came, yelled at us, then took the prisoners away.

Bowser: *Crack knuckles* so you harm him when I told you guys not to

Red Shell Koopa: Umm sir if I may what so special about that prisoner anyway he just a human

Green Shell Koopa: Ya there nothing special about a human so he should be treated like the other prisoners

Bowser: ENOUGH I TOLD YOU NOT TO HARM THE PRISONER AND YET YOU GUYS DID

Both Green & Red Shell: We are sorry sir we didn't mean to-

Bowser: Enough of your excuses. Do I have to teach you a lesson or something?

Both Green & Red Shell: No Sir

Bowser: Good now since I don't have the time or patience for you two I am going to have one of the koopa generals take extra good care of you now GET OUT OF HERE

Both Green & Red Shell: Yes Sir

They both got up and ran out of there as I let out a sigh.

Bowser Mind: I don't have time for this

With that I got up and left the room I need to know how everything is going for when I marry the princess. I will check on Luigi later after all he needs his rest.