What If I Just Stayed?: Before We Start

This Book Will Have Spoilers To The Mario Brother Movie.

Its going to start out the same with some of the chapters the same too but there should be some changes in chapter 2 and so on so forth.

Pretty Much Chapter one should be the same while the other chapters change.

Now everyone, you guys maybe confuse about this but I decided to add what someone commented here a long while ago.

They comment what if Luigi just stayed with bowser and not go back to Brooklyn? So I decided to write it in the same book. Now this is if Luigi stayed so this is totally a different story within this story so I hope you guys enjoy.

This will be the first book I decided to combine stories in. So lets get into it

Some Important people

Princess Peach
Mario
Luigi
Toad
Donkey Kong

Might Add but Who Knows:
Daisy
Polterpup aka Luigi Ghost Dog
King Boo/Boos
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina
Yoshi

Bowser Family:
Kamek (Bowser Father Figure)
Larry Koopa (Bowser Son)
Roy Koopa (Bowser Son)
Lemmy Koopa (Bowser Son)
Lugwig Von Koopa (Bowser Son)
Iggy Koopa (Bowser Son)
Morton Jr. Koopa (Bowser Son)
Wendy O. Koopa (Bowser Daughter)
Bowser Jr. (Bowser youngest son)

I Might Add More People

Lumalee is that colorful star name in the movie.

Luigi decided to stay with bowser instead of leaving and going back home to Brooklyn.

After Luigi went missing his family freak out but no one could fond him. Mario became a plumber in hopes to become their hero Brooklyn needs. He also carries Luigi picture around in hopes that he will find him.

Princess Peach is the princess of the mushroom kingdom who is trying to stop bowser once and for all.

Bowser is trying to take over the world with his koopas for some reasons that others don't seem to care about.

Also Yes Bowser is still in love with princess peach in this story too.

Also I need to point this out to those who are confused about Browser family. All but one of browser kids are adopted. Jr was made in a lab of some sort making him the only biological son of Bowser.

⚠ Warning ⚠ This book might hold cursing, bad language, neglect, racists agenst koopas, bullying, violence, mention of slaverly, mention of selling others for money, torture, kidnapping, mention of blood, mention of death, and maybe even more

I don't Own the Mario Brothers Or any of the Mario Games and stuff.

Will be posted Whenever