Chapter 1: First Meeting

Luigi Pov:

It was a normal day well a normal day for me at least.

My parents ended up taking my brother somewhere special leaving me home with are uncle. He was sleeping in the other room leaving me alone with my own thoughts.

Luigi Mind: Why do they always pay attention to my brother and not me

I ended up getting up and took a walk around town alone. I knew it was dangerous but at this point I just wanted to be alone. Then I heard something from an ally way. I hesitated a little before walking over there.

When I got there I was an open pipe that lead to the sewers below but it was glowing. I was curious but I decided to try and leave but then I heard growling behind me.

I was two wild dogs growling at me and ready to attack me.

I tried backing away from them but one of them jump at me. I left out a huge scream but the dog ended up pushing me into the pipe and everything became dark.

No One Pov:

Luigi ended up being taken to another world right in front of bosses castle. Bosses who was still young was playing alone in the front of the castle when he notice luigi.

Bowser: Woah is that a human? I never seen a human before I must tell Kamek.

Bowser ended up picking luigi up and taking him inside the castle.

Boswer: Kamek Kamek look what I found

Kamek: Boy is that a human?

Bowser: It is. I'm going to keep him and make him my friend

Kamek: Prince Bowser the human looks injured

Bowser: Oh he does doesn't he will you help him?

Kamek: Of course Prince Bowser anything for you

With that Kamek ended up using magic to heal Luigi up. Bowser was excited because when the human wakes up there going to have so much fun together.

Luigi Pov:

???: When Will He Wake Up?

???: In Time Prince Bowser it seem he must of hit his head really hard.

I ended up slowly opening my eyes to see who talking as I don't recognize the voice.

???: Look Kamek Look he waking up

When I open my eyes fully I started to freak out because I didn't know where I was and there were turtle people in front of him?

Bowser: Hi there human my name is bowser and your going to be my friend what your name?

Luigi: Oh umm my name is umm lu-luigi

Kamek: Hi there Luigi I'm sorry to ask you but wht are you this far in the darklands and how did you get here?

Luigi: Oh umm I can't remember

Kamek: Its ok what the last thing you do remember?

Luigi: I took a walk to clear my head when I found a glowing pipe I think. While walking away from the pipe I was attack by something and then nothing. I must of fell in the pipe but other than that nothing else come to mind.

Kamek: You must of came here threw a portal then. Your a human right? Do you know where you were before you came here?

Luigi: I came from a place ca-called Brooklyn

Kamek: Brooklyn Huh?

Bowser: Stop asking questions I want to play with my new friend now

Kamek: Prince Bowser just wait a second-

Bowser: No I found him and I get to keep him. He going to be my new friend and your not going to take him away from me. Come on Luigi let go play some games.

With that Bowser grab my arm and pull me into I believe is his room. We ended up talking for hours and even place some bored games together even though I never heard some of these games before.

That is when Kamek call us down for some food. We ate together but I could tell Kamek is thinking of something.

Kamek: So umm Luigi I was able to fix the portal a little bit so you can go home

Bowser: What!? But he can't go home I don't want him to go

Luigi: Is there a way for me to visit?

Kamek: Yes there is. As long as you find the portal that took you here, you can always come to visit

Luigi: Then I will come back tomorrow

Bowser: Really!?

Luigi: Yes I promise I will visit as much as I can

With that this was the start of an amazing friendship but Kamek knew that it wasn't going to last forever.