Chapter 2: Staying

Luigi Pov:

When I had finally return to the normal world I realized that it had became dark. My parents must be worry about me so I head straight home.

When I got home though my little heart got crush to see none of my family were freaking out about me being missing. They were all just watching a movie.

I decided to just head to my room for the night and try to get some sleep so tomorrow I can see bowser again must faster.

When the next day role around I ate my breakfast.

Luigi: So brother got any plans?

Mario: Yes Mama and Papa is going to take me out again

Luigi: Really!? Can I come too?

Mario: Sorry Luigi maybe next time

Luigi: Oh Ok then well have fun brother see you when you get back

Mario: Ya see ya and don't worry when we get hit back I will tell you everything that happen

With that Mario Left again leaving me with my uncle who is still sleeping.

I ended up leaving to go see bowser. I found the pipe and went threw it to see Bowser and Kamek waiting for me.

Bowser: You came back

Luigi: Of course I came back I promise after all

We ended up playing around for a little bit before Kamek pull us in for a snack.

It been this way for almost a year. If I don't have any plans I would sneak away from the house just to go hang out with bowser but sadly things couldn't stay like that forever as we got horrible news.

Bowser: Luigi can't you believe it I'm going to be crown king tomorrow

Luigi: Ya I can't wait to be there

Kamek: Prince Bowser I have something horrible to discuss.

Bowser: What is it?

Kamek: The portal is closing. Luigi needs to go back to his world before he get stuck here forever

Luigi & Bowser: WHAT!?

Luigi: Does this mean this is the last time I'm going to see Bowser?

Kamek: I'm afraid so

Bowser: But I don't want luigi to leave is there another way?

Luigi: Ya is there?

Kamek: Unless Luigi find another portal from his world to ours I'm afraid this is the last time your going to get to see him

Bowser: But But He can't leave I don't want you to leave. I don't want to loose my first and only friend.

I look at bowser and saw how broken up he was. I don't want to leave ether. I love my family, I really do but there something special about bowser and I just can't leave him.

Kamek: Luigi your time is running out you need to leave

Luigi: I'm staying

Bowser & Kamek: WHAT!?

Bowswe: Your staying, you really mean it?

Luigi: Yes I do

Kamek: Luigi are you sure? You don't be able to go home ever again or see your family ever again.

Luigi: *sigh* I love my family I really do but I don't want to leave Bowser so I'm staying.

Kamek: Very well I will get your room ready then

Bowser: Make sure his room is next to mine

Kamek: Of course

With that Kamek left. Bowser pull me into a hug as we both smile. Even though I am pretty much leaving my family behind I have the feeling I made the right choice.