Chapter 16: Disaster

Luigi Pov:

We all got ready for the wedding. I notice there were a lot of other creatures on the stands and they were making me a little nervous.

Lemmy: Luigi you ok?

Luigi: Yes I'm fine it just I haven't been in this world for a while now and I don't do go in crowds

Roy: *giggles* that kinda funny

Luigi: Hey ok I guess it kinda funny but can you blame me

Larry: Not really but it still kinda funny

Luigi: *sigh*

That is when we all see a beautiful blond girl with bright blue eyes walking to bowser.

Luigi: Is that?

All the Kids: Its Mom

Luigi: Gosh she beautiful there was no way for me to even try to get bowser to like me

Windy: Hey there are other people out there you know

Luigi: I know it just that your father was the first man I have ever fall in love with and now I get to see him get marry with the love of his life

Lugwig: I'm sure everything will work out.

Luigi: But it still hurts at least bowser will be happy.

That is when it happen. Princesses peach knock Kamek out before activating a power up. Bowser try to attack her but she froze him and then had to froze everything else. I saw that she froze the wheel with all of the prisoners so at least there ok for now.

Luigi: Alright let get you all to safety now. I don't want you guys getting hurt.

Morton: But dad hurt. He been frozen. We need to free him.

Iggy: He in danger we need to help. He are dad after alk.

Luigi: And have your father have a heart attack. Your father love you guys and he would be heart broken if any of you got hurt or injured. Besides your father is one of the most strongest koopas out there he won't just let a little bit of ice stop him alright?

Wendy: Ok we understand

Luigi: Good now lets get you guys back into the castle. There you guys will be safe and sound.

I took all eight kids deep to the castle until Lugwing said something.

Lugwig: Jr. He gone

Luigi: What!?

Roy: He is gone I think he went to go get dad when we weren't even looking

Iggy: Oh no he going to get hurt we need to go back and get him

Luigi: No I will go after Jr. You guys stay together and stay safe. I don't want anything bad happening to you alright?

Morton: But then you're get hurt we don't want you to get hurt ether

All The Kids: Ya

Wendy: Your Family now we can't have something bad happen to you too

Luigi:*sigh* I promise to return with Jr. and I promise you guys what ever happens I will always love and care for you guys. You guys are like family to me and I don't want you to get hurt. So you alk stay together and I will come find you got it?

All The Kids: *Nods*

Luigi: Good Just stay together after all power comes from numbers and I know you guys will become an unstoppable force to anyone who tries to hurt you.

Lugwig: Ok We will just stay safe please.

Larry: And come back with Jr safety alright?

Luigi: Alright I will I promise

With that we all ran different directions.

Luigi Mind: Oh Jr. Please be alright I don't know what Bowser or myself would do if you got hurt. Just please stay safe until I get to you.