Chapter 14: Love Letter

No One Pov:

Today is the day. Bowser ended up talking to the princess and "convince" her to marry him.

Luigi was happy that bowser was happy but he couldn't help but feel heartbroken. The kids refused to go to the wedding because they don't want another mom and they would feel like there betraying Luigi love to there father.

Bowser wanted his kids at the wedding but the kids said that they don't want to go. Bowser tried to get them ready and all but in the end the kids won and they weren't going to the wedding.

Luigi Pov:

I was getting ready for Bowser wedding and man was I not ready for it. I really didn't want to see the love of my life marrying someone else but I also want to be there for Bowser.

While I wad looking at myself in the mirror thinking that I had finally lost, I heard a knock at my door.

Luigi: C-come in

The person who was at my door was none other than bowser who look really worry about something.

Luigi: Hey Browser what's wrong?

Bowser: *sigh* the kids don't want to come to my wedding and I fear there not going to like there mother

Luigi: hey I'm sure there just nervous. Give it some time and maybe after the wedding, introduce them to her.

Bowser: I'm just worry that I'm making a big mistake

Luigi: What do you mean?

Bowser: I love I really do but what happens if it doesn't work out?

Luigi: Hey I'm sure it will work out and if it doesn't then its her lost. Your amazing, caring, nice, and brave. You would do anything for your family and for you kingdom. If the princess can't see that then its her lost. After keep in mind that I will always be by your side

Bowser: Thank you Luigi

Luigi: No problem. Now I am going to go and try talk to the kids. See if I can change there mind.

Bowser Pov:

As I watch Luigi left, I look around his room a little bit before getting up. I ended up stepping on a peace of paper that I didn't notice before.

I grad the paper and it turns out to be a letter of some sort. I open it and saw it was a love letter to me.

Dear Bowser

I don't know what to say and I fear that I would freeze up while saying it to you so I decided to write it as a letter to you.

When we first met you became my first friend. When my family doesn't seem to care for me, you took me in and may me feel like I was part of your family.

After years past I started having these weird feeling about you but I didn't know what I was feeling until Kamek told me. I ended up falling in love with you.

I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me? I really do love you bowser and I know a great place where we can have a first date. I really hope you will say yes.

Love your best friend and maybe soon to be boyfriend
Luigi

After reading it I felt like everything froze for me. Luigi loves me? He really loves me? Why didn't he tell me?

Then I started to have a flashback, the flowers on the floor. Was he going to ask me out? I must of broken his heart when I mention peach. Oh how come love have to be so complicated. No wonder why he been acting weird.

The kids must know Luigi like me. Is this why they don't want peach as their mother?

I felt like my heart is going to break because in a few hours I am going to be marrying peach but now I feel like I shouldn't marry her because the person who I also had a small crush on likes me to.

Bowser: *sigh* it doesn't matter anymore. I'm getting marry to peach and that final but why does it feel so wrong now?