Chapter 18: Final Battle

No One Pov:

While Everyone was cheering, bowser just saw his son "die" he could hear his son screams for help before nothing.

He grew angry and had melted the ice but before yelling about taking down the mushroom Kingdom. That is when Luigi appear in front of him.

Bowser Jr was holding Luigi like his life appended on it. Luigi turn to bowser before turning back to the group.

He saw Mario leaving to go chase off the bomb that was heading for the kingdom.

Bowser: J-Jr.

Jr: Daddy we need to get him out

Luigi: Don't worry I got this

He then touch the ice as the ice slowly melted he heard the others behind him.

Donkey Kong: Woah Woah Woah What are you doing?

Luigi: Freeing him what does it look like

Toad: Umm dude your letting the bad guy out

Luigi: No I'm not you guys are the one who try to kill an innocent child and made the father of that child watch

That is when they tried to stop me but I left out a wall of flames to block them from getting to us.

After freeing bowser, Jr. ran up to him, having him a huge hug.

Jr: Daddy I was so scared that I would never see you again. Real mama was able to catch me and save my life

Bowser: Shh Shh its ok wait real mama

Luigi: Hello Bowser glad to see your ok

Bowser: Lu is that you

Luigi: It is

Luigi then place a hand on bowser face before letting out a smile. Bowser too let go of a smile but then the big boom happen. The world shifted and then was sucking all of them in.

Boswer was holding all of them for dear life but he wasn't strong enough and before anyone could do anything everything was suck in.

Luigi Pov:

I open my eyes to see giant mushrooms trying to crush me. I let out a scream before running and hiding away.

I look out to see an angry bowser who ran up to my brother and attack him. I won't say he didn't deserve it after all he almost killed a kid. I would of been the one trying to kill him for what he try to do.

That is when I heard a cry. I look around to see Bowser Jr. on the floor crying. It seem he injured his leg. I got up and ran to Jr. Bowser look at me before turning back to the others.

I knew he was making sure if we were alright before he went back to attack the others who were going after him.

Jr: My leg it hurts it hurt so much

Luigi: Shh Shh its ok I'm here everything is going to be alright

Jr: Mama I'm scared. I should of listen to you. I shouldn't have ever went after my dad. I should of stay with the others.I'm so sorry for not following your rules.

Luigi: Its ok everything is going to be ok I promise

That is when I turn to see the big gorilla and the princess who started this whole thing being hold down by the koopa guards.

Bowser: You did this. I loved you and now your going to pay

Luigi: Bowser Jr. Hurt

Bowser: He Hurt *growls*

He then turn to the princess and grab her by the collar and open his mouth. I cover the child eyes as I didn't want him to see this.

Luigi: Bowser put the princess down now. I don't want Jr. see you do that at all. He already terrified as it is.

Bowser: *growls* Your lucky guards make sure these two don't leave also keep your eye out for that Mario guy.

Luigi: Yes keep an eye out for him I would like a word with him about what he did to Jr.

That is when I slowly pick up Jr. and took him to bowser. Bowser look at me before giving me a huge smile.

Bowser: Gosh your so beautiful why didn't I see it before

Luigi: Wait you think I'm beautiful

I felt myself blushing as he giggles before pulling me closer.

Jr: Ew Ew please don't do all that grows stuff when I'm around

Luigi & Bowser: *giggles*

Luigi: Take it for being your punishment about not following me when I ask you.

Bowser: What about the other kids? Are they-

Luigi: There safe. I was able to get them far away from the fight but Jr. here wanted to go get you so he snuck off. You almost got me a heart attack.

Jr: I'm sorry

That is when we all turn to see Mario there standing. Looking at us.

Bowser: Wow to think your still standing

Mario: Ya well I don't know when to quit.

That is when the princess threw the star to Mario before yelling at him to get the star. Bowser went after Mario as I pull Jr. away and shield him.

Bowser was too late to stop him because sure enough Mario did get the star and had started fighting everyone. I started to grow worry about bowser and Jr. was just shaking and crying in my arms.

Luigi: Shh Shh Its ok.

That is when I notice bowser and Mario fighting and he was losing. I look at Jr. before giving him a forehead kiss.

Luigi: I'm going to do something stupid and if something bad happens to me please tell everyone I love them.

Jr: What are you going to do?

Luigi: I'm going to go save your father

I let Jr. go before summoning my wings and flying to where bowser was. I saw Mario jump into the air as bowser was breathing fire at him. I flew to bowser and was able to move him aside before taking the full hit of my brother and then everything started to go black.