Chapter 17: The Battle Begin (Final)

Luigi Pov:

I open my eyes to see giant mushrooms trying to crush me. I let out a scream before running and hiding away.

I look out to see an angry bowser who ran up to my brother and attack him. I don't know why but have a feeling that this was wrong but also eight at the same time.

I wanted to leave my hiding spot but I fear I might get in the way of Bowser.

After a while Bowser was able to catch Donkey Kong and Princess Peach. The guards were holding them down.

Bowser: You did this. I loved you and now your going to pay for what happen today.

Luigi: Bowser

Bowser: Luigi!? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?

Luigi: I'm fine just hurt a little bit.

Bowser: Oh Luigi I am so sorry for what I did to you. If I knew sooner then maybe this wedding would have never happen.

Luigi: What do you mean?

Bowser: I love you Luigi, I always had but I was scared that you didn't feel the same way, and that I might loose you good so I tried to move on. I will make up to you I promise and maybe after this we can go on a date.

Luigi: I would like that a lot.

Browser then pull me into a kiss and I was really happy. In the first time for a while, I was able to feel true happiness. Of course it didn't last long when my so call brother appear.

Mario: Get away from my brother you monster

Luigi: He is not a monster Mario and you take that back

Bowser: Don't worry LuLu I will handle this.

Then it happen, Princess peach was able to kick the star and Mario was able to get to it. Bowser tried to stop him but he was too slow.

Mario then started fighting and winning fights with Bowser guards.

Luigi Mind: So this is the power of the star.

I look at Bowser and I had started to get worry. He then started fighting Mario and he was losing big time. I didn't want to loose him to I flew after him.

When I saw Mario was going to hit him with the final blow. I got in the way and shield him. Making him hit me instead of him.

The amulet broke and everything went dark for a few minutes.

Bowser Pov:

I didn't know what happen. One minute I was fighting Mario aka Luigi brother then the next I saw Luigi shield me when Mario made his final attack.

I look to see Luigi on the ground and the necklace he was wearing broken. The power of what ever that necklace was holding seem to disappear as Luigi seem to have turn back to normal.

Mario look at his brother in shock as I can see tears form in his eyes.

Mario: Lu-Luigi?

Bowser: Get away from him.

I punch Mario away as I look at Luigi. I went over and slowly grab him. I could tell he in pain. Mario was looking at me with discuss and shock.

Mario: Get away from my brother you monster

Bowser Mind: Brother huh?

Bowser: The only monster that is here is you.

Mario: I am not a monster. Your the monster here. You been hurting innocent lives for far to long