Chapter 12: Getting Up

Luigi Pov:

I didn't know why but I had one of the best sleeps I had for a long while. I felt warm and safe. I snuggle close to whatever was keeping me warm when I heard something. I tried to ignore it and move away but I found out I can't move.

I didn't know why so I decided to open my eyes to see that I was cuddling Bowser the whole night. My face became red and my heart was beeping really fast.

Luigi Mind: Ok it's not the end of the world. I just need to move is all.

I tried to move and get away from Bowser but he just rap his arms around me tighter and pull me closer to his chest. I really didn't want to wake him up because he has been working really hard and at the same time I really didn't want to deal with the embarrassment.

That is when I decided to accept my faith and try to fall back to sleep. I was still tired and it doesn't help bowser is warm so I close my eyes and fell asleep.

Bowser Pov:

Its been a few hours before I decided to slowly open my eyes as I need to get ready. I open my eyes to see I been cuddling with Luigi throughout the whole night. I felt my cheeks go red a little bit as I saw his small form curl up in my arms.

Bowser mumbles: Gosh why are you so cute?

I was able to get out of bed and het ready for what is going to happen today. I turn to Luigi and I thought long and hard about what I am going to do. I love Princess peach, I really do or at least I think I do but Luigi is special to me.

Bowser Whispers: Why must I have feeling for both of you but why must I choose one?

I saw Luigi move a little but it seem he not going to wake up anytime soon. Gosh I wonder if princess peach is going to be this cute?

I ended up leaving my room but not before telling the guard to tell Luigi where I went if he ask. The guards said they will tell him if he ask where I am at which I was glad about. I decided to go to Kamek as I need some practice on what I am going to say to Princess peach.

Luigi Pov:

I open my eyes again to see bowser wasn't with me anymore so I decided to go ask the guards where he was at.

When I walk to the room he was at, I saw bowser was practicing on what to say to peach with Kamek.

Luigi Mind: I shouldn't bother him maybe the kids would want me to play with them.

So I headed to where the kids were at.

Luigi: Hey guys

Kids: MAMA LUIGI

They all ran to me and hug me which made me smile and giggle.

Luigi: How about we all play a game together?

Kids: YAY

Polterpup: *bark* *bark*