Chapter 10: We Want You

Luigi Pov:

I woke up to something licking my face. When I open my eyes, I saw a ghost dog on me.

Luigi: oh hey buddy where did you come from

Bowser: One of my people found it in the woods and I thought that maybe a puppy will help cure your broken heart.

Polterpup: *bark* *bark*

Luigi: Thank you Bowser I love them. I'm going to name them Polterpup.

Bowser: Glad you love them but sadly I can't stay for long. Maybe you can bring polterpup to the kids. They been worry about you.

Luigi: I will do that. Come now Polterpup lets go see the kids.

Polterpup: *bark* *bark*

*Time Skip*

When we got to the play room and open the door all the kids turn to me.

Luigi: Hi everyone

The Kids: LUIGI!?

They all ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

Larry: We were all worry about you

Roy: We haven't seen you in days and when dad said that you were hurt, we all just got scared

Iggy: Please don't leave us

Luigi: I promise I won't leave you but I want to show you guys something.

With that I open the door and Polterpup appear.

The Kids: PUPPY

They all run up to the ghost dog and try to pet it. Plolterpup was happy to get all of this attention.

Jr.: Where did you get them?

Luigi: Bowser gave it to me. He thought that a puppy might make me feel better.

Lugwig: I see

Wendy: We are sorry for what are dad is putting you threw

Luigi: What?

Wendy: You love are father. We all can tell.

Lemmy: But he hurt your feeling

Morton: He going to marry someone else and give us a new mom

Jr.: But we don't want a new mom. We want you.

Luigi: Oh kids

I pull them into a hug as all of them started to cry.

Luigi: Yes I do love your father very much but he in love with someone else.

Roy: He hurting you though

Luigi: He fell in love with someone that wasn't me which is ok. As long as he happy, I don't care what happens to me.

Iggy: But we do. Your like are second parent to us and he going to replace you

Luigi: Kids he not going to replace me. Bowser cares for me, he really does but that doesn't mean he in love with me. Besides if he does marry Peach I'm not going anywhere. Your just going to end up with two mothers instead of one.

Jr.: But we don't need two mothers. We only need you.

Luigi: Look I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

Wendy: You promise?

Luigi: I promise now why don't we place some games before bed ya?

The Kids: YAY