Chapter 17: Close Call

No One Pov:

Donkey Kong, Toad, Peach, and Mario were celebrating on taking down bowser.

Toad: We took down bowser can you believe it. He finally gone

Mario: Ya but I haven't found my brother yet. He wasn't in any of the holding cells.

Peach: Maybe your brother got away before bowser even got to him. He could still be put there you know

Donkey Kong: Besides this calls for a party of come sort.

That is when Jr. decided to come out of know where and tried to attack Mario but Donkey Kong came in and grab him.

Jr: Let me go you took everything from us

Mario: Is that?

Peach: Bowser kid

Jr: Why are you looking at me like that? Your supposed to be are mom.

Peach: I will never be a wife of such a monster and never going to be the mother of little monsters like you

Jr.Wha? No no no no your supposed to love us and care for us like a mother. Dad told me that-

Toad: It sound like your dad is a liar

Peach: I will never be your mother and I will never be bowser wife. Besides why would I want to mother the creatures who are just going to grow up as monsters.

Mario: Ya

Jr: Why you.....

That is when Jr bit Donkey Kong hand making him let go. He tried to attack Peach but Mario push him away by using his tail. What he didn't know was when doing that he push Bowser Jr. into the lava below.

Luigi Pov:

I was running back as fast as I could. I was looking and calling out for Jr. hoping that he really didn't went back to the wedding.

Luigi: Oh Jr. Where are you please tell me you didn't went after your father.

While looking around I saw an amulet of some sort. I knew it was one of Kamek magical necklace that he been working on. I don't know what they really do but in all honesty I would take anything to help Bowser and Jr. right now.

Luigi Mind: Ok I don't know how this works put please help me out.

I put the necklace on and at first I felt nothing then the next I felt huge amounts of pain as I felt myself changing and turning into something powerful.

That is when I heard it screaming but it wasn't just anyone screaming oh no no no. It was Jr. and he was screaming for help.

Luigi: Don't worry Jr. I'll come save you

No One Pov:

Jr. was just holding on by the thread. He was crying and trying his best to hold now. Now Jr is fire proof and he has swim in lava before but this type of lava is different. This lava could actually hurt Jr. a lot do to how hot and deep it is. Jr. didn't even know how to swim that well yet ether.

Jr: SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE PLEASE MAMA PAPA PLEASE I PROMISE I WILL BE A GOOD BOY I PROMISE JUST GET ME OUT OUT HERE

He was crying as he felt his grip slipping Slightly.

Jr. PLEASE MAMA PAPA PLEASE HELP ME MY GRIP IS SLIPPING

That is when he couldn't hold on anymore as he slip off and fell down. He wss heading straight for the lava below.

Jr. who was crying and screaming for his life as he didn't want to die but that is when a shadow of a person came out of know where and catch Jr. before he fell straight into the lava.

When Jr. open his eyes and look up he saw a man with white hair and redish blue eyes looking at him. He had wings on his back and had claws that were holding Jr. close to his chest.

Jr: MAMA You came

Jr. then just snuggle into Luigi chest and he had started to cry even more.

Luigi: Shh its ok little one I got you

Jr: MAMA red human push me to my death I was so scared

Luigi: Shh it's ok let get you and your father out of here