Chapter 5: Healing

Luigi Pov:

I don't know how long I was out but when I open my eyes again, I wasn't in the alleyway anymore. I shot up only to feel huge amount of pain.

Kamek: Careful Luigi or else you may hurt yourself even more

Luigi: Ow what happen? How did I get back to the castle?

Kamek: What is the last thing you remember?

Luigi: The last thing I remember is feeling a lot of pain and slowly pasting out due to the pain and blood lost. I remember being attack and remember a roar but that it.

Kamek: When you past out Bowser found you all bloody and not responsive. He went into a rage and attack the two creatures that attack you. He ended up putting one into a coma and badly injuring the other.

Luigi: WHAT!?

I started to feel fear but I don't know why. I'm not scared of bowser so why am I shaking.

Kamek: There nothing to fear Luigi. He would never hurt you. Your very special to him you know. The only reason why he went into a rage is because he thought those two guys kill you. If you didn't say his name while being unconscious then I don't know what would happen.

Luigi: I was calling out to him? I don't remember that.

Kamek: Bowser doesn't ether

Luigi: Wait how do you know all of this? I mean you weren't there were you?

Kamek: No I was not. After what happen to Bowser I had to check him out and look threw his memories to tell him what happen after he black out. He doesn't even remember what happen.

Luigi: Oh

I look to my side to see bowser sleeping. How long was he there and why didn't I notice him before.

Kamek: Ah yes bowser also refuse to leave your side unless you woke up.

Luigi: Umm how long was I out?

Kamek: You were out about two days

Luigi: TWO DAYS!?

Kamek: Yep and he haven't gotten any sleep in those two days. It took a sleeping spell for him to fall asleep and even then he started fighting the effects. He was really worry about you.

Luigi: I see.

I slowly grab his hand and watch him sleep as he mumbles my name in his sleep.

Luigi Mind: Is he dreaming about me?

Kamek: I will leave you two alone alright?

With that Kamek left. I watch as bowser sleep when I decided to move a little bit of his hair out of his face. He really needs a hair cut.

When I move away though he grab my hand and started slowly opening his eyes.

Bowser: Lu-Luigi?

Luigi: Hi Bowser

Bowser: LUIGI!?

He then pull me into a bone crushing hug which made it hard for me to breath.

Luigi: Too Tight

Bowser: Oh Right sorry

He then let go before looking at me.

Bowser: Thank the mushrooms your alright. I was so scared that you died and that I would never see you again

Luigi: Well I'm ok now as you can see

Bowser: What happen?

Luigi: Those guys were going to hurt a koopa child. I couldn't let that happen so I step in and got attack because of it. Why do people see you guys as monsters? I don't get it.

Bowser: *sigh* I don't know ether

Luigi: I hate it. I hate how they treat you. I hate how they treat your people.

Bowser: I know that why it's going to change

Luigi: What?

Bowser: I'm going to change everything I promise you but first how are you feeling?

Luigi: I'm still in a little bit of pain and a little bit tired but other than that good I guess.

Bowser: I will get Kamek to give you some pain killers while you get some rest

Luigi: But bowser-

Bowser: No buts

Luigi: Fine.Will you stay at least until I fall back to sleep?

Bowser: Of course

With that he told me a story about all the good times we have together and before I knew it I fell asleep.

No One Pov:

Bowser: I will change everything I promise you. I will make sure no one hurt you or my kingdom ever again.