Chapter 16: Brother

Luigi Pov:

I ran to where the wedding was at and saw Bowser frozen in ice. When I saw this, I couldn't move. I was in shock.

Luigi: B-B-Bowser?

That is when I notice them. There was Donkey Kong who was soon going to be crown king of his kingdom when he finally grows up. I saw the princess that bowser was going to marry. Then I saw the red human, Mario was his name.

I really didn't care that much because as soon as the three started celebrating, I scream bowser name and ran to him. That is when I felt there attention goes to me.

Donkey Kong: Woah dude where did you come from?

Peach: Hey you don't need to worry about bowser anymore because Mario over here was able to help stop him.

Luigi: Wh-why would I be worry about Bowser and who are you anyways?

As I point to the red human. I have heard and did my reach on the other two pong who but the red human is a new one to me.

Mario: Well my name is Mario what is your name?

Luigi: Why would I tell you? After all you hurt my friend.

All Three: Your friend!?

Mario: Wait this dragon turtle is your friend?

Luigi: Yes he is why? Do you have a problem with that?

Peach: Yes we do.

Donkey Kong: He a monster

Peach: He destroyed kingdoms and is planning to take over the world

Luigi: Yes I know. But do you know why?

Mario: Because he wants to?

Luigi: No because the people in this world treat koopas and anyone in Bowser kingdom like trash. It wasn't until the incident is where everything change.

Mario: Incident?

Donkey Kong: Wait your that human pet that people talk about.

Luigi: Pet?

Donkey Kong: Yes people say bowser has a human as a pet or something but I didn't think it was true

Luigi: I am not Bowser pet. He is my best friend and have been there for me threw out my whole life. Unlike my real family who Ignore and left alone.

Mario: Wait what is your name?

Luigi: Why should I tell you?

Mario: Just tell me your name.

Luigi: Fine it doesn't matter anyways. My name is Luigi and I am here to help my friend.

Mario: Wait Luigi? Lu is that you.

Luigi: Don't call me that. Only bowser is aloud to call me that

Mario: Luigi its me Mario your long lost brother. What happen to you man?

Luigi: I don't have a brother so stop calling me your brother

Mario: Yes I do see look.

That is when he pulls a picture that has me and him when we were younger.

Luigi: Wh-where did you get this photo?

Mario: This is one of the few photos we have of you before you went missing. I can't believe I finally found you.

With that Mario ran up to hug me but I push him away and walk closer to Bowser.

Luigi: Leave me alone. You are not my brother, I don't have a brother stop lying. The only family I have are Bowser and the koopas. I don't need anyone else.

That is when the amulet started to glow and soon enough my eyes turn blueish red and my hair turn white. I look at them as they look at me with shock.

Luigi: Get away from me.

Mario: Luigi what did he do to you?

He tried to get closer to me. I tried to back away more but I just hit the block of ice that bowser was trap in.

Luigi: GET AWAY FROM ME.

That is when I felt the ice next to me get hot and Bowser let out a hug blaze of fire.

Bowser: WATCH AS I DESTROY THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM.

A huge bomb then came out of bowser kingdom and headed to peaches kingdom. Mario look at me before flying off to where the bomb was.

Luigi: Bowser are you ok?

Bowser: I'm fine just a little cold.

He then turn to the princess and the Gorilla.

Bowser: Take another step and I will burn you alive.

Then we all heard a huge explosion and everything around us started moving forward. I tried to hold on to something but my grip wasn't strong enough and I was suck in. Bowser yelled my name before everything went dark.