Is this... A Dream?

(Ramshackle Dorm, Dream)

The mirror began to glow as Evelyn found herself on the Forbidden Mountain, thunder booming around as Maleficent paced around her Throne Room, her goons standing by.

"It's incredible, sixteen years and not a trace of her", Maleficent shouted, "she couldn't have vanished into thin air... are you sure you searched everywhere",

"Yeah, yeah, everywhere, we all did", the goon stated.

"What about the town, the forest, the mountains", Maleficent asked, anger in her tone.

"We searched mountains, forests, houses, let's see... and all the cradles", the goon stated.

"Cradle", Maleficent asked.

"Yeah, yeah, every cradle", the goon said.

"Cradle, did you hear that, my pet, all these years they've been looking for a baby", Maleficent stated, she then started laughing causing the servants to join in until her face turned to anger, "FOOLS, IDIOTS, IMBECILES",

Using her lightning magic, she zapped all her servants away before calming down and sitting on her throne.

"Oh, they're hopeless, a disgrace to the forces of evil", Maleficent said, looking at her pet raven, "my pet, you are my last hope, circle far and wide, search for a maiden of sixteen with hair of sunshine gold, and lips red as the rose; go, and do not fail me",

Darkness fell upon the room, a new room appearing, a cottage, inside, the three fairies, now looking human were around a sixteen-year-old girl who matched Maleficent's description, a blue dress was on a chair next to a cake.

"Betrothed", Aurora said.

"Since the day you were born", Merryweather said.

"To Prince Philip, dear", Fauna said.

"But that's impossible, how could I marry a prince, I'd have to be...", Aurora began.

"A princess", Merryweather said.

"And you are", Fauna said.

"Princess Aurora, and we're taking you to your father, tonight", Flora stated.

The room faded out once again, a new room coming in, a tower, inside was a black spinning wheel with a green aura, Aurora entered the room her hand reaching for the spindle.

"Rose, don't touch anything", the fairies cried out as she pulled her hand away, almost fighting the spell.

"Touch the spindle, touch it I say", Maleficent commanded as Aurora's hand reached out once again, touching the spindle; the three fairies ran into the room, only to see Maleficent.

"You poor, simple fools, thinking you can defeat me, Me, the mistress of all evil", Maleficent sneered, grabbing her robe, "well, here's your precious princess",

She pulled her robe towards her body, revealing Aurora's unconscious body on the floor, the fairies faces were a mixture of shock and horror as Maleficent laughed as she vanished into thin air.

(Dream Over)

Evelyn's eyes snapped awake as she quickly sat up, she was back in the Ramshackle Dorm, the memory of Malleus using his magic and the aftermath of it still fresh in her head.

"This... this isn't right", Evelyn muttered to herself, getting up off the bed and walking towards the mirror while looking around the room, "Grim, Grim, where are you",

"...Is someone there", Mickey called out, causing her attention to turn towards the mirror.

"Mickey... Mickey", Evelyn called out, approaching the mirror.