♡ Maki- Study Date

Study Date

"Maki how do I solve this one?" You ask looking up at your girlfriend who is currently standing over your shoulder.

"Awe come on [Y/N] that one's just basic Geometry" Maki responded.

"You know I hate those stupid triangles!" You say through a pout.

Chuckling softly she pulls up a chair next to you and begins to re-explain how to answer the questions.

"Hmmmm, you know Maki you should give me a reward for each question I get right" You say wiggling your eyebrows suggestively at her.

"Ohhhh should I now?" She responds raising an eyebrow at your hopeful face.

You shake your head almost violently in agreement. Smiling at her with hope and a little lust.

"What kind of reward do you want?" She asks despite knowing exactly what you want.

"I dunno...maybe a kiss..?" You say trying to contain the blush on your face.

She shrugs and points to your homework "Why don't you try and get questions right before talking about some kind of reward." She says chuckling.

Huffing you grab your pencil and continue working on the difficult math in front of you. Some time later you finished all 20 questions and hand her the paper to check it over.

"Hm, you got 15 correct out of 20." She said while shifting her gaze to you from the paper.

"Hey! That's really good right?" You say flashing her a smile.

"Yeah not bad but we should go over the ones you got wrong." She told you clearly not aware that you had no intention of doing more math.

"But my award." You said pouting at her.

Slowly standing up you stand between her legs, draping your arms on her shoulders, and slowly leaning down to leave light open mouth kisses on her neck.

"Cmon you need to get this math don- ooh that feels nice" She says trying to keep her serious demeanor.

"We have plenty of time let's just take a little break." You say between kisses.

She stands up leading you to your bed and lays you down. Slowly laying next to you she traps you in a sweet fast-passed kiss.

You guys didn't get much more math done. 🤭

word count: 371

[Revised: August 7th, 2023]